Cabo San Lucas Forum

jerry

So, I am as bad as anyone;but I think it's time that when someone asks a question like this we all assume they know how to use the friggin "Goggle" .We add our suggestions from personal experience or nothing at all.

playaperro

El Pirata
Kind of sucks when you use someone 's writing program and when that word is not defined in there, your real work will show!

Kenny

So, I am as bad as anyone;but I think it's time that when someone asks a question like this we all assume they know how to use the friggin "Goggle" .We add our suggestions from personal experience or nothing at all.
It's not wise to assume, but may I assume you were directing that at me Jerry? :p

Last edited:

jerry

It's not wise to assume, but may I assume you were directing that at me Jerry? :p
no just keeping Joe from yelling at people stating the obvious....to amend my note.....off the wall skilled searches are cool but the ones where someone repeats something in the first page of google search results just seems pointless.

Kenny

Ha, Joe gets it, that's why he gave me a "like" the other day after I asked "This is a set up, right?" after JoseAz asked for pictures of the terminal shortly after they'd been already posted. But then I'm just assuming again LOL

Started to snow a little up here again this afternoon. Long day tomorrow.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
no just keeping Joe from yelling at people stating the obvious....to amend my note.....off the wall skilled searches are cool but the ones where someone repeats something in the first page of google search results just seems pointless.

Google only works if you have enough patience to get past the first 9 search results.