Carjackers OK. Cops, no bueno.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I've been told by a Pemex guy that found a used .22 shell casing in the back of my truck back in 2012 that each one is 3 years or $300 per casing... I think after we picked up the spare tire in the back of the truck we found 3 in total... they'd pry been in there for a few years from going out in the desert target shooting and as a cripple I had to sit on the tailgate to shoot. Glad it was Pemix attendant not the cops! What a fucking nightmare!

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
I'll tell you a good one related to psycho-doodle mentality of Mex highway LEO's.............

Last summer as we were doing our 100 mph + drive on the Coastal Hwy heading to PP we were pulled over at a fake check point/legal ripoff just before the Laguna Shores entry. Three scruffy non-standard uniformed guys in a white older Ford pickup with a red plastic traffic cone on the roof and a portable flashing light to ensure the public as to their authority told me to step out of my vehicle.

One of them asked if I had any "armas" I told him no. After aimlessly poking around the inside of the cab with their special issued coat hangers and a barbecure grill two pronged fork for twenty minutes or so one of them barks out to the other two that we in fact do have "armas"!

The guy is holding between his blue scamdemic approved gloved fingers a little pocket holster made of black neoprene material that I keep in each of my trucks. These are simple smoothly constructed little units that allow you to keep a small semi automatic in your pocket that won't get hung up on the fabric in your pants pocket when needed.

I always conceal carry a Makarov 9mm. when in any urban environment in our FUSA. This particular little gem is one that I took from a Cuban Capitain in El Salvador years ago.

So anyway the grubbers want to know where the pistola is, I say en me casa in Yuma. This went on for the longest time and then they let us go.

Just a note of what to expect from a bunch of no logic idjits.

JJ

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I'll tell you a good one related to psycho-doodle mentality of Mex highway LEO's.............

Last summer as we were doing our 100 mph + drive on the Coastal Hwy heading to PP we were pulled over at a fake check point/legal ripoff just before the Laguna Shores entry. Three scruffy non-standard uniformed guys in a white older Ford pickup with a red plastic traffic cone on the roof and a portable flashing light to ensure the public as to their authority told me to step out of my vehicle.

One of them asked if I had any "armas" I told him no. After aimlessly poking around the inside of the cab with their special issued coat hangers and a barbecure grill two pronged fork for twenty minutes or so one of them barks out to the other two that we in fact do have "armas"!

The guy is holding between his blue scamdemic approved gloved fingers a little pocket holster made of black neoprene material that I keep in each of my trucks. These are simple smoothly constructed little units that allow you to keep a small semi automatic in your pocket that won't get hung up on the fabric in your pants pocket when needed.

I always conceal carry a Makarov 9mm. when in any urban environment in our FUSA. This particular little gem is one that I took from a Cuban Capitain in El Salvador years ago.

So anyway the grubbers want to know where the pistola is, I say en me casa in Yuma. This went on for the longest time and then they let us go.

Just a note of what to expect from a bunch of no logic idjits.

JJ
I'm still waiting for the dreaded police shake down/weapon charge for having filet knives on the boat or in my tackle bag inside the vehicle when we're traveling. In the way back cargo area... I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time either...

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
We were stopped and searched and they pressed hard for armas and drogas……they stole my treasured pocket knife from my console because I forgot to take it with me. I had two machetes sticking up from a box in back of my truck-no care or mention of these by the federales.I have also mistakenly left a couple of boxes of shotgun shells under the rear seat of my truck and luckily was not checked on that trip-pure idiocy on my part.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Just wait till they find your 12 gauge flare gun in your boat along with a dozen extra flares!

JJ
I love when they ask for the boat registration and then can't find the HULL ID# on the boat and then after a minute or so of pretending to do something they walk back and say have a good day. #fakeituntilyoumakeit

AZRob

Well Known Member
The marines and sonata border cops went thru my SUV before we entered on Thursday. Found nata.
Looking for money.