Carpet installed in Rocky Point?

My father and grandfather taught me many things well and installing floor covering professorially was one of them. This may sound crazy for your Rocky Point home but why not install carpet in the areas you want? get rid of that echo and feel the cushion of padding under your feet. What's the difference weather you vacuum or sweep...either way it's work.:think: Feel free to call or email me to come out and measure to determine what is needed to get that plush feeling back.
CARPET MONI 058.jpg
Yes, this is my real helper.

Last edited:

cholla

Getting a little tired of the constant "edge" commercials. Maybe give us a break once a week or so...

Certainly not making me call you for anything.

playaperro

El Pirata
Needs papers to work, Mexico deports more people per cap than most places, need to get tax number and FM. Just saying better safe than sorry.

Roberto

Sand and carpet...like sand and pizza
While I don't live in a beach house, and it's not a rental property, I have carpet in 3 bedrooms and it has been fine. With those new incredible powerful vacums maintenance is simple. It's nice on a cold winter day when you get up to pee in the night !!

playaperro

El Pirata
You don't have a prayer with carpet in a beach house, maybe a city slicker Pad, Red wine don't go good on mattress's and carpet.

I had Edge come out and work on our gas dryer and water heater two weeks ago and he did a great job.....everything fixed and very reasonable price and showed up on time to boot.

Miakko

We had Edge work on our washer connections. Quick service, reasonable price, good work ...couldn't be happier.