Carribean Parrot

We tried the Pizza at the parrot last night and it was great. We split a small for $9.00 and we brought some home. I also ordered the Calamari and it was also great. We, 6 of us, were the only ones in there so I sure hope they make it through the Summer.
Edna even got a free Birthday drink.

Try it I think you will be happy you did. It is just a couple of blocks South of Capones.

Roberto

That's in the old Bumaye night club location on Sinaloa. Have not tried it but guess I will. I was not sure if they had food or what was going on there.

Pinky

Ticket time for a burger this week was over 2.5 hours...never did get the burger before we left to go somewhere else

Roberto

Unfortunately I too have had poor experiences at the Parrot. Once recently I left before ordering after waiting what I felt was too long. Waiter came by with a pen and reciept book and an expectant look on his face, but no menu. Asked for a menu, took fully 5 minutes. Asked if they had wine, he went to check at the bar. Watched him root around behind the bar for 4 or 5 minutes he fianally comes carrying the bottle. He left to open the bottle and I left to go eat elsewhere. Staff desperately needs training. I will say they have done a really nice job decorating the interior. Despite the fact that is is huge tall inside, it felt comfortable. Hope they improve the service.

MIRAMAR

I was surprised it moved from the Malecon to the Mirador. I thought it was cute inside, and enjoyed Mark Mulligan, but we never ordered dinner. The prices seemed good.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Had burgers there Friday night during Marks performance, it was really good - the wait was a little longer because of the several hundred people that showed up for the event. Overall I really like the place and probably will use it in the future for events.