Cet Mar aquarium

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hey Sunnybunny,
Take everyone to the aquarium. It is soo cool! They have tanks of fish and tidepools with octopus that squirt you when you poke 'em. They even have a big tank with a sea lion or 2 in it. You can feed them. They have big sea turtles who demand to be petted. Costs 3 or 4 bucks to get in but it's well worth it. It is at the entrance to Las Conchas. Turn right. It is marked.

Yep...I used to love playing with the "dogfish"....nasty thing that it was....it would splash anyone around the edge of the tank! Have to check it out to see if they still have one...I heard the big old one was no longer there!

The one I remember was a monster....I watched it grow over several years....had heard that the current one was a replacement.

Yep Chari....the one with the teeth....try your reflexes!!! He'd back down to the bottom of the tank...then coming blasting up to try to get whatever you happened to put in the tank....finger///hand////hat....

Thanks Ladyjeeper!!!I did not even know there wasw one. I wish there was more advertasing on stuff like that for regular folks like us who only come down a couple of times a summer - insted of all the negative publicity here in the states on RP!

Thank you!!! I posted a comment eirlier and it is now gone> Great Idea - I wish there was more advertising on stuff like this here in the states instead of all the negative propaganda on RP