CFE Website. How do I check my bill and do other things?

R

reportjones

I went to the CFE Website and cannot figure, for the life of me, how to check past bills, current balances, etc.

I have an account set up but anytime I go to "Check Receipt" or "Online Services," nothing useful appears.

Can somebody please walk us through how to become proficient on the CFE Website? It would be wonderful if we could check our bills, balances and make payments from the U.S.

I hate going to CFE and standing in line with a handful of Pesos, getting my bill and having no idea what it says.

Help?

Landshark

Well Known Member
I go to the cfe website below and sign in at the green box at the top right of the screen, user name & password, then click "entrar". It takes you to a summary of your account screen where you need to click on the little box under "recibo." It takes you to a screen with your bill displayed. If you need help understanding your bill, the rockypointassist link below has a pdf file that will help you. Hope this helps!
http://www.cfe.gob.mx/Paginas/Home.aspx
http://www.rockypointassist.com/contracting-electricity-in-rocky-point/

R

reportjones

Thankis Shark but I still can't find the "recibo." I got signed in, but can't locate my bill anywhere. Help!

R

reportjones

I do get to "My Account" "Check your Receipt," but there are no receipts listed. There are boxes for "current," "paid" and "expired, but no bills can be located.

Help!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
If the main thing is paying the bill in person at CFE and you dont want to you can pay your TelMex, TelCel, CFE and other bills at OXXO stores I do it all the tie it saves me a lot of driving around and I can get snacks at the same time

R

reportjones

I don't receive a bill and then pay it since I am not down too often. I keep credit on my account and add to it when it gets low. If I go to OXXO stores, can they give me a receipt showing my balance? Will I be able to add credit to my account at OXXO?

R

reportjones

I am pulling my hair out with frustration right now!

I registered online with CFE last year with a username. I have never been able to view any bills, balances, etc., from this account. I am not sure I knew my Service Number when I made this account so this may be why I cannot view any bills.

I re-registered under a different username today but everytime I log on under this username, it defaults back to my original username registered last year. Because of this, I still cannot access my bills online.

Does anyone know how to delete these two username accounts and start all over? I want to be very careful and make sure that when I delete these usernames that I don't delete my original account and have my electricity shut off.

Help!

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Since I don't get down more than 8 times a year, Can I pay CFE, say $200 and have them deduct your bill amount and have a running credit with them if you have small bills every 2 months?
I don't spend more than $125 per year foe power and have been paying $55 a year to have someone pay it for me. What irk's me is being taken advantage of because I get a 9.5 peso exchange rate.
The amount is $2-3 every time, not a biggie, but the principal of it.

Terry C

Well Known Member
Yes, just give them the amount of Pesos you want to pay and tell them to credit the rest. They print a reciept that shows the credit. Then look at the bills on the CFE website to check it.

Kea

Well Known Member
I can log in and get my current CFE bill. Is there a place to find previous bills?

On TelMex, I can find my current amount due & previous 1 bill. Is there is a way to see the older bills?
Thanks

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I am pulling my hair out with frustration right now!

I registered online with CFE last year with a username. I have never been able to view any bills, balances, etc., from this account. I am not sure I knew my Service Number when I made this account so this may be why I cannot view any bills.

I re-registered under a different username today but everytime I log on under this username, it defaults back to my original username registered last year. Because of this, I still cannot access my bills online.

Does anyone know how to delete these two username accounts and start all over? I want to be very careful and make sure that when I delete these usernames that I don't delete my original account and have my electricity shut off.

Help!
reportjones this is what I did and worked for me
1- go to http://www.cfe.gob.mx , on the top right corner of the main page for CFE you will find the word "english" click on it and it will turn the website to english, if the steps to follow are different in english then go back to spanish and follow them
2-log in with the original account that you open first.
3- once logged in click in "consulat tu recibo" once in that page right above the "Leyenda: Vigente Pagado Vencido" you will find "agregar o eliminar un servicio" click in that "agregar o....."
4- in the new screen at the bottom of the box will ask for "Nombre" enter the name, located in the top left corner of your bill, as it appears in the bill and I mean exactly and below enter the "numero de servicio" located in the top right corner of your bill, then click "Nuevo"

Now, all that will save your service point, you can have up to five service points/meters per bill, once you have save a service point then you will be able to view all the history on it since you started the service, hope that helped you.
good luck

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I can log in and get my current CFE bill. Is there a place to find previous bills?

On TelMex, I can find my current amount due & previous 1 bill. Is there is a way to see the older bills?
Thanks
once you register your account you will be able to see all the bills present and past

Kea

Well Known Member
I am registered. At least I assume I am since I can log in and see my current bill. I just can't find where to get to the older bills.

How do you get to the older ones?
Thanks

Last edited:
R

reportjones

INKAROADS: It worked! I love you! You are da man!

Now, is there anything that can help me translate what my bill says?

I am mostly interested in: 1) How much my last bill was, 2) How much credit is remaining.

Thanks again!

reportjones this is what I did and worked for me
1- go to http://www.cfe.gob.mx , on the top right corner of the main page for CFE you will find the word "english" click on it and it will turn the website to english, if the steps to follow are different in english then go back to spanish and follow them
2-log in with the original account that you open first.
3- once logged in click in "consulat tu recibo" once in that page right above the "Leyenda: Vigente Pagado Vencido" you will find "agregar o eliminar un servicio" click in that "agregar o....."
4- in the new screen at the bottom of the box will ask for "Nombre" enter the name, located in the top left corner of your bill, as it appears in the bill and I mean exactly and below enter the "numero de servicio" located in the top right corner of your bill, then click "Nuevo"

Now, all that will save your service point, you can have up to five service points/meters per bill, once you have save a service point then you will be able to view all the history on it since you started the service, hope that helped you.
good luck

R

reportjones

Better yet...does anyone have a copy of a CFE bill with translations in the different columns so we can understand what it says???