Channel 3 to report on the shooting at 6.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
It wasn't too bad. They gave the facts and just asked if Rocky Point was safe. They didn't do the Rick D'Amico thing and say not to go. I still ain't skeered.

I have noticed a lot of Rocky Point advertising in the Phoenix area as of late. I have a source at Clear Channel, who is a major player in radio, digital and traditional billboard, and tv station ownership all across the US, who said RP has been dumping a lot of money at running ads on all media recently. It makes sense to an advertising company to protect their investment and to play it safe. I think it was a wise move.

MIRAMAR

El Imparcial reported: "Tourism this summer has been historic for the municipality as though the fighting took place on Thursday the number of visitors managed to rebound by 89% which has made very good economy, said Mayor Alejandro Zepeda Munro.

He said that just last week there was an influx of 83% and during the weekend rose to 89% with a total of more than 60 thousand tourists that left an outlay of $ 2 million that benefited the population.

He said it was surprising that hotel occupancy was filled to 100% and where it was a lot of people that despite wanting to book from a few days ago was not enough to occupy a space in the facility, so you still have high expectations as the season holiday will continue at least until 31 July.

"This year we had 25% more visitors compared to 2011, something that is very difficult to achieve, but thanks to all people as the merchants, the Convention & Visitors Bureau and all citizens are able to overcome the above figures and I hope so last more years, "he said. (translated)

Repunta afluencia turística en Peñasco