Charter to San Felipe.

Have heard but can’t remember where that someone was running an overnight boat charter to San Felipe. Anyone have any info on this? Tia, Randy

joanC

20 years ago, or so, Rick, the owner of the original Margaritavilla, organized a weekend trip at 100.00 per person to San Felipe. His festering old wood hull 40 ft'er left a poo about 10 miles out of Penasco, and we limped back in on one old 2 stroke diesel spewing heavy smoke with every stroke. There were no refunds.

Saw the boat…looked nice
Ruben seems to always put a respectable excursion together.....he always scouts out ahead of time and does solo runs himself so that everyone has a great time and he sets itinerary with details. Great reputation.

ernesto

I have never been there but have been close on a panga fishing with Crazy Charlie. I have wanted to see it but never made the effort. Are you saying it's not worth it Playa?

playaperro

El Pirata
I have never been there but have been close on a panga fishing with Crazy Charlie. I have wanted to see it but never made the effort. Are you saying it's not worth it Playa?
The Lorena is super nice. If they can make a trip out there and make money more power to them.

Old55

Nately Fimbres a local tour guide wrote about this one:
https://www.facebook.com/nallely.fimbres.7?__cft__[0]=AZVQs-anVfFkdovM7qr9XQ_CfvW1cvW8EfRDHYNWaAF4HAePSvjoXGindRKirULq7oom-KLooybcjbaEQJDjOYkSaeAUjpeejJD6ZSBDaIBFUNeR4mSIkUzwz5Ob0UKjETZoHtPxrDTfTrIeiMcyCbbnWW0JEgyZAf_066iQ824JJw&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R

·

I'm going on the 1st tour- taking ABC from Peñasco to Mexicali.. from there we'll take this tour... NOT MY TOURS SO PLEASE CALL DIRECLTY AT THE #'S LISTED
GUERRERO NEGRO
Avistamiento de #BALLENAS - Tour Salina
️
- Valle de Gigantes
Desde $2,900 por persona (175usd) from mexicali
Vámonos de roadtrip de fin de semana!
viviremos la Magia de Los Gigantes en el Mar y Tierra
Tengamos un encuentro increíble con la naturaleza!

El viaje Incluye:
Transporte Mexicali – Guerrero Negro, BCS - Mexicali
Hospedaje 1 noche en Guerrero Negro
coordinador desde Mexicali
️
Tiempo en San Felipe para Desayuno (desayuno no incluido)
Acceso a valle de los Gigantes (sahuaros más grandes del mundo)
️

‍♂
Recorrido guiado por la laguna Ojo de Liebre
Visita Museo de la Ballena Gris!

El traslado es en AUTOBUS TURISTICO
que cuenta con:
Asientos reclinables
Baño

A / C
✔️

3,300 pesos por persona en ocupación

playaperro

El Pirata
Nately Fimbres a local tour guide wrote about this one:
https://www.facebook.com/nallely.fimbres.7?__cft__[0]=AZVQs-anVfFkdovM7qr9XQ_CfvW1cvW8EfRDHYNWaAF4HAePSvjoXGindRKirULq7oom-KLooybcjbaEQJDjOYkSaeAUjpeejJD6ZSBDaIBFUNeR4mSIkUzwz5Ob0UKjETZoHtPxrDTfTrIeiMcyCbbnWW0JEgyZAf_066iQ824JJw&__tn__=-UC,P-R

·

I'm going on the 1st tour- taking ABC from Peñasco to Mexicali.. from there we'll take this tour... NOT MY TOURS SO PLEASE CALL DIRECLTY AT THE #'S LISTED
GUERRERO NEGRO
Avistamiento de #BALLENAS - Tour Salina
️
- Valle de Gigantes
Desde $2,900 por persona (175usd) from mexicali
Vámonos de roadtrip de fin de semana!
viviremos la Magia de Los Gigantes en el Mar y Tierra
Tengamos un encuentro increíble con la naturaleza!

El viaje Incluye:
Transporte Mexicali – Guerrero Negro, BCS - Mexicali
Hospedaje 1 noche en Guerrero Negro
coordinador desde Mexicali
️
Tiempo en San Felipe para Desayuno (desayuno no incluido)
Acceso a valle de los Gigantes (sahuaros más grandes del mundo)
️

‍♂
Recorrido guiado por la laguna Ojo de Liebre
Visita Museo de la Ballena Gris!

El traslado es en AUTOBUS TURISTICO
que cuenta con:
Asientos reclinables
Baño

A / C
✔️

3,300 pesos por persona en ocupación

Very nice I been wanting to go to GN been watching road conditions and motels.
400 bucks for 2 people is not bad deal gas is very expensive unless you’re driving a hybrid vehicle.

MIRAMAR

We went to Guerrero Negro last year for our 40th anniversary. We drove by ourselves (not with a tour), and then got a boat/panga tour to see the whales and salt mine. It was absolutely amazing. The drive took about 12 hours from Tucson, and we stopped in San Felipe to try the original Fettuccini Alfredo (The late Alfredo's restaurant and hotel),

Last edited: