Cheap Fishing Tackle Co

da_q-ban_one

View attachment 7798
https://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g153981-d4868005-Modern_beach_home_just_one_hour_south_of_Penasco-Puerto_Penasco_Northern_Mexico.html Maybe 30-40 minutes tops north your wife can stay on the beach and sleep in comfort at our little gated community....I built this one in 2006 and sold it to a lady that rents it occasionally...and fishing with the in development charter guy Scott is good or just from shore when the Corvina are running
Thx Jerry.. I saw a fishing charter being advertised on phx CL, with what appeared to be the same house in Santo Tomas, at least I think it was... Gorgeous house really.. That'll be a nice and private family vacation one day.. thank you for sharing!

Why did you sell (if you don't mind me asking)? I ask because I've always joked about one day owning a piece of property down in Mex, and even thou I'm ages from making that even a remote reality..., the more I think about it, the more I would want it to be further south where the waters are much more prestine and unpressured... WHEN and IF I do it :)

Qban-

da_q-ban_one

Q,

Im ready whenever you want to go. A forum member will let us camp on the patio...
Oh man, I'm def down! But in all honesty, before I start making too many trip plans ;) I must secure me a j-o-b (haven't been able to land a job since I finished my bachelors last May, it seems like more and more companies are expecting candidates to have 3-5years exp and/or a master's... Whoops got a lil bit off topic here, my bad hehe

Anyways, it's nice to know that I can count on an experienced angler who knows the area and the waters.... whos clearly as into fishing as I am, and who is willing to invite a complete stranger to make that trip happen (hopefully) sometime in the near future.. I am honored my good sir, and I will def take you up on that offer!!

Cheers and tight lines..

Qban-

jerry

Well Known Member
Thx Jerry.. I saw a fishing charter being advertised on phx CL, with what appeared to be the same house in Santo Tomas, at least I think it was... Gorgeous house really.. That'll be a nice and private family vacation one day.. thank you for sharing!

Why did you sell (if you don't mind me asking)? I ask because I've always joked about one day owning a piece of property down in Mex, and even thou I'm ages from making that even a remote reality..., the more I think about it, the more I would want it to be further south where the waters are much more prestine and unpressured... WHEN and IF I do it :)

Qban-
I own the house next door too.Built the green house lot 67 for a dwell magazine writer who backed out after the bubble stated losing steam so I finished it...

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Hey Jerry,

None of the links to contact the owner of that place work.

Do you have Naja M's telephone number or email?

Is there anyone else renting places at S Tomas?

I'd like to rent one for a weekend to do some off-road exploration southwards.

JJ

jerry

Well Known Member
Hey Jerry,

None of the links to contact the owner of that place work.

Do you have Naja M's telephone number or email?

Is there anyone else renting places at S Tomas?

I'd like to rent one for a weekend to do some off-road exploration southwards.

JJ
https://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g153981-d4868005-Modern_beach_home_just_one_hour_south_of_Penasco-Puerto_Penasco_Northern_Mexico.html I have the phone too but am working in Tucson.....many other places for rent on the santo Tomas site but this is best bang for buck....and I am your neighbor!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Finally received my first order from @CheapFishingTackle I didn't get it as quickly as I would have liked and no tracking information to have any idea of when it may arrive. Other than that, as advertised, good price, good shipping price. Overall I am satisfied. Here is my order that I'll put to work the last weekend of the Derby.

ChollaBay4Life