Cheap Long Term Rentals Available From $150/Month

Jim

Well Known Member
I have a couple 5th wheel trailers on fenced lots in town. One is $150 per month the other is $200 per month. I have another for $250 and a park model for $250. Also a one bedroom house for $300 per month. All rents are per MONTH and must be rented for at least 6 months. They are all on fenced lots and are in good shape. They are furnished and have AC. These have always been rented to locals but for someone on a budget that lives here or comes often and wants a cheap place to stay it would be great. Or if anyone knows any locals looking for a deal please call or email me or have them call. I speak Spanish if necessary. From US: 520-464-5189. In Rocky Point 383-1796 or 044-638-105-9357. [email protected] Thanks,Jim P.S. Chuck, Kenney, and gang, Sorry I missed you guys last weekend. I was here, just busy trying to take care of some things. Hopefully next time. Or stop by the house anytime to say Hey. :mexico:

Jim

Well Known Member
No, I have not taken pictures. I am heading to Tucson for a few days this morning but when I get back I will take some. These are my units. I am not working for some rental agency or something. I just happened to have a bunch move out at once and the lack of rent income really hurts. Jim

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Jim said:
No, I have not taken pictures. I am heading to Tucson for a few days this morning but when I get back I will take some. These are my units. I am not working for some rental agency or something. I just happened to have a bunch move out at once and the lack of rent income really hurts. Jim
I hear ya -- I just figured it would get more attention if there were pictures that went along with the Ad.