Chicken Little or Ostrich

Kenny

It's a shame that people that are educated enough to know how to read and write are so ignorant; let them stay home.
Anyone with any sense knows it's all because of, and it started with, the paving of Sandy Beach for RV's..:grin:

Kenny

older than me

Hey Kenny....is that you....oh...about 70 years ago??? :roll::D:D
That's just the beginning of a addiction. Soon he will need bigger and more fish. When he gets older he might even get his whole family "hooked".

Funny, I always thought you were older than me. I guess it's just that east coast style.:D

Kenny

That's just the beginning of a addiction. Soon he will need bigger and more fish. When he gets older he might even get his whole family "hooked".

Funny, I always thought you were older than me. I guess it's just that east coast style.:D

Kenny
So you mean everyone is lieing to me when they tell me that I look at least 10 years younger than I am??? :grin::roll:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I am sorry Joe, I have a 20 year old daughter and I know what you mean totally! The truth is when you whether or not you let your guard down young people will make mistakes no matter where they are. Is your daughter going to make less mistakes in decisions in Tucson or Phoenix than say Penasco I don't know but it is worth exploring. I did stupid stuff when I was a kid and maybe I was lucky or fortuitous to get through it but it happens in every country in and around the world. It comes back to training Joe and to trust. If your daughter has the tools she needs she will be fine in any country she can travel to (well maybe not N Korea, but I dont know cuz I have never been there)

Bad things happen everywhere with and without notice. Who we are has a lot to do with how we handle it, how we deal with different circumstances. All that comes from upbringing and common sense. By the way...if common sense is so common, how come so many are missing it? just a thought............