Childrens Christmas Party Dec. 10th

[video=youtube;CHEZq9gQ2nA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHEZq9gQ2nA[/video]

Childrens Christmas Party December 10th at La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida AC

Tis the Season... Saturday December 10th is the annual Christmas Party for the children at Esperanza Para Nueva Vida AC community center... We would truly appreciate any and all donations of toys or childrens clothing... Please contact me or trade (Harold) here on the forum if you would like to donate or have any questions... Santas Helpers are greatly Welcomed...

I also want to once again Thank my friend BIG MAC who I ran into at the Rally for his very genorous donation... half will be used to purchase gifts for the Christmas Party and half will be used for purchasing school supplies... Thanks BIG MAC

A

azbeachboy

I'll be down on Tuesday with Mom and Gene. They have six huge garbage bags full of toys and children's clothing for the community center. I think Gene is going to drop them off at the center. I told Mom to put as much as possible in stuff bags and suitcases...I also have some Christmas wrapping paper for Barb.

I just returned from the community center where I had the pleasure of meeting another forum member "Kea" and her husband Jeff... Kea sent me a PM yesterday, stating that she and her husband Jeff would like to help out with a donation to split between the Christmas Party and the Adopt-A-Classroom, so we agreed to meet at the community center and I gave them a guided tour...

Kea said she doesn't post very often on the forum but she enjoys reading other threads and finds plenty of useful information, and I for one am very thankful she decided to read this thread and contact me... Kea and Jeffs very generous donation will surely help to bring smiles to the faces and joy to the hearts of many of the children at the center as well as provide a sizable amount of school supplies for the next semester... Thank You Kea & Jeff

And since Kea and Jeff will be here until Saturday I invited them to join us at the Thanksgiving Potluck at RV Park San Rafael on Thursday... they said that they are kind of shy and don't get out and socialize much... well, after talking with them for a while I told them they would have a lot in common with all the rest of us and would fit in perfectly... so to all that will be attending the potluck, please feel free to send Kea a PM inviting her and Jeff to come on down and join us on Thursday for the potluck...

trade

Thanks Mark! Or should I say Santa:) We are in Phoenix shopping like crazy, our living room looks like Santa's workshop! We are used to it by now though, will be heading down with volunteers on the 9th. Looking forward to another fun wild day!! A huge thanks to those who have so generously helped us.

trade

I will be here, however if you could make it sooner I would appreciate it as I hope to be fully loaded by Friday morning. Thank you!!

What hour of the day would be best to show up to help at the Christmas Party? Thanks.
We will probably start sometime shortly after 8:00am if we need to bag food... and anytime after 9:00 it usually starts to get pretty busy setting things up for the party...

Uhm... Santa's looking for an Elf to help fight the kids off... Last year while trying to give out candy, Santa found out how it feels to be a pinata....

If there is anyone from the Phoenix area that will be coming down before December 10th and you have some extra space in your vehichle and can help out with bringing down some of the toys for the Christmas Party, please contact trade a.k.a. Harold to arrange a date and time you can meet to pick up the items...

When in Penasco contact me and we can either drop the toys off here at my house or we can meet and leave them at La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida AC community center...

You will be a very big Help in making this a very Merry Christmas for some of the children of Rocky Point... Thank You

trade

Thanks to all who helped! We had a great time (the kids did too!) I had 11 cars & trucks behind me and they gave us all green lights at the border! We had enough gifts that we were able to supply a orphanage in Mexicali with gifts for their children also, God is good!!