Childrens Christmas Party

Harold (trade) and Cathy Tuttle (AIM) really know how to throw a Great Party... I know that I had as much fun as the children did...

Toys, Candy, Hot Dogs and Games at "La Esparanza Para Nuevo Vida" Community Center Childrens Christmas Party...

click the sun --> :sunny:

more info about the center from a previous post by trade...

We have a non profit in the US (AIM) and in Mexico (La Esperanza Para Nuevo Vida AC) "Hope for A New Life" We have been working in Mexico for 10 years as of this year! It does go fast. We build houses, churches, a couple of buildings for rehab centers and our latest venture a community center. As with all the other projects this will also be gifted to the local community. They have been very helpful with constuction and day to day operations. We also distribute 4000 lbs, of food each month. We have done medical clinics in the past but in the future I think it would be best to support Manos De Ayuda as they do a wonderful job with monthly clinics! If you feel led to help we always need food:grin: You can contact me via a PM or Mark (Seadweller) Our center is at Lazaro Cardenas & Ave. 54.

trade

Thanks Mark! You made the best Santa! We did not expect you and Barb to spend 6-7 hours entertaining children, but were sure grateful you did:D