Chinese Fentanyl Killing Everything In Its Path

joanC

Over the last few months Mexico's AMLO, the hugger, has agreed to try to stop hundreds of barells of chemicals to make fentanyl coming in weekly from China. The pills are made in Mexico, on machines from USA.

"According to federal authorities, crime groups such as the Sinaloa Cartel and the Jalisco New Generation Cartel press illegal fentanyl pills in Mexico using precursor ingredients imported from Asia. The majority of the pills are shipped across the border to the United States, where the potent synthetic opioid was a leading cause of over 100,000 drug overdose deaths in 2022."

How hard would it be to halt manufacture of pill machines in the US? I don't see a legitimate demand for these machines in USA>

Ya know J that anyone who willingly puts that crap in their mouth, snorts, smokes or shoots it up should be dead.

They are all on the way to the graveyard anyway. What a convenient way to rid the county of worthless human shit that will never contribute a single thing to humanity. We should give thanks to the chinks and kartel for bringing a simple cheap method to cull out the crap of society.

It dose not matter if they are ten, twenty or seventy years old. If the only thing they can think of is getting a near death high what de fuk can they be of use to us?

Last edited:

rplarry

Ya know J that anyone that willingly puts that crap in their mouth, snorts or shoots it up should be dead.

They are all on the way to the graveyard anyway. What a convenient way to rid the county of worthless human shit that will never contribute a single thing to humanity. We should give thanks to the chinks and kartel for bringing a simple cheap method to cull out the crap of society.

It dose not matter if they are ten, twenty or seventy years old. If the only thing they can think of is getting a near death high what de fuk can they be of use to us?
Damn, this is one of those times that I would love to hear Stu give you a smack-down, you self-righteous, arrogant, know nothing-all, piece of poo

Not everyone is perfect like you JJ, people have challenges and make mistakes. Just because you haven’t ever made a mistake , doesn’t give you the right to judge 100,000 people who have died.

Your only plot in life, based upon your posting history on this forum, is to aggravate and provoke/fire people up. And if that isn’t true, you are merely totally ignorant, or you are a worthless soul, without capability of feeling or empathy. Mostly the later it seems

richwi

Damn, this is one of those times that I would love to hear Stu give you a smack-down, you self-righteous, arrogant, know nothing-all, piece of poo

Not everyone is perfect like you JJ, people have challenges and make mistakes. Just because you haven’t ever made a mistake , doesn’t give you the right to judge 100,000 people who have died.

Your only plot in life, based upon your posting history on this forum, is to aggravate and provoke/fire people up. And if that isn’t true, you are merely totally ignorant, or you are a worthless soul, without capability of feeling or empathy. Mostly the later it seems
Here is reality. JJ's posts are mostly negative. What science tells us is that seeing things negatively stems from the most primitive part of our brain, closely tied to the "flight or flight" mechanism both of which are in charge of responding to threats. Lack of empathy is much the same. The primative parts of the brain that are tied to "me first". While JJ tries to impress us with his pontifications, many of which are google regurgitations, just be aware that he seems to view the world as a fearful place, based on his constant negativity. It's best to just ignore what he says that you do not agree with because he is simply tryng to cope without having many tools to do so.

Last time I saw my Shrink sitting there in his Ames chair with his ear to ear Cheshire Cat smile he had a massive stroke the next day. It left him paralyzed and blind on his right side.

A few months later after another session he went home and put his Army issue Colt .45 in his mouth and blew the back of his head off.

He did have a really nice wild wife twenty years his age who just loved off roading the desert................naked.

Last time I saw my Shrink sitting there in his Ames chair with his ear to ear Cheshire Cat smile he had a massive stroke the next day. It left him paralyzed and blind on his right side.

A few months later after another session he went home and put his Army issue Colt .45 in his mouth and blew the back of his head off.

He did have a really nice wild wife twenty years his age who just loved off roading the desert................naked.
Sorry I call bullshit. Pictures or it didn’t happen.

playaperro

El Pirata

Please take your meds Jj, you live a life of fantasies.

Old55

Over the last few months Mexico's AMLO, the hugger, has agreed to try to stop hundreds of barells of chemicals to make fentanyl coming in weekly from China. The pills are made in Mexico, on machines from USA.

"According to federal authorities, crime groups such as the Sinaloa Cartel and the Jalisco New Generation Cartel press illegal fentanyl pills in Mexico using precursor ingredients imported from Asia. The majority of the pills are shipped across the border to the United States, where the potent synthetic opioid was a leading cause of over 100,000 drug overdose deaths in 2022."

How hard would it be to halt manufacture of pill machines in the US? I don't see a legitimate demand for these machines in USA>
You ever been to a health food store? Pills everywhere.

Old55

Thats our boy.A drug war warrior who made a buck off the misery.
Doctors got the country hooked on oxy then pulled the rug….cartel stepped in and here we are

rplarry

I got a new set of PXG irons, a Dell laptop, and an Evinrude outboard motor for my skateboard.

That is literally how you sound JJ , changing topics and conversations like a dude with montezumas, changes his underwear.