Cholla Bay 2025

mis2810

LOL!!!!! You're a riot! I certainly hope Cholla Bay never looks like that, and I hope I don't have to wait that long to meet LJ!

jerry

Do these guys just make this stuff up so the boosters have something to bullshit about/ i like Tony Nunes but look at this pipedream that just will not die...new website
Parayso | Tropical Beachfront Living. Sonora, Mexico check out the music..straight from Bimini

"In order to accomplish this ambitious goal, Parayso will provide a wide array of family-oriented amenities, including a picturesque beach club, a world-class par three golf course, a meandering lazy river, a professionally staffed tennis club and a multi-use, kid-friendly park. The key to creating a successful project will be fourfold: 1) create a unique beachfront oasis environment, 2) attract the affluent worldwide market, 3) offer "Sater Design" custom architecture and 4) create a family-oriented beachfront community.

Yes a river....

mis2810

Do these guys just make this stuff up so the boosters have something to bullshit about/ i like Tony Nunes but look at this pipedream that just will not die...new website
Parayso | Tropical Beachfront Living. Sonora, Mexico check out the music..straight from Bimini

"In order to accomplish this ambitious goal, Parayso will provide a wide array of family-oriented amenities, including a picturesque beach club, a world-class par three golf course, a meandering lazy river, a professionally staffed tennis club and a multi-use, kid-friendly park. The key to creating a successful project will be fourfold: 1) create a unique beachfront oasis environment, 2) attract the affluent worldwide market, 3) offer "Sater Design" custom architecture and 4) create a family-oriented beachfront community.

Yes a river....
They should change the name to Payaso

Roberto

Hey Jer, is there anything at all on the ground there, other than maybe some stakes in the ground and a dirt road?

Castillos en el aire !!!! Buy now and get in on the ground floor, why wait till prices go up and they surely will. The golf course will be over there and the pool will be over here and the ....................

I'll have to try to get a brohure for our collection !!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Can anywhere is Sonora really be considered tropical?
I say yes - North of San Carlos/Guaymas is a little beach known as las barajitas. There is a stand of naturally placed palm trees that grow there signifying the beginning of tropical to me. It is still in Sonora.

Roberto

The Sierra de Alamos | Nature and Culture International
[h=1]The Sierra de Alamos Reserve[/h][h=2]Project Summary[/h]
Inconjunction with the San Diego Zoo Global Wildlife Conservancy, Nature and Culture is purchasing and conserving some of the last and best tropical deciduous forest habitat in North America at Alamos, Mexico.
Long ago, tropical deciduous forests stretched from Northern Mexico through Central America. Today, less than 15% of this biologically diverse ecosystem remains and only 1% of that total has been put aside for conservation.
The Sierra de Alamos project is working to buy 10,000 – 25,000 acres of spectacular scenery and species-rich tropical deciduous forest and pine-oak habitat to create a large private nature reserve called Rancho Ecológico Monte Mojino in the Sierra de Alamos of Sonora, Mexico.