Cholla Bay Rental Suggestions... (July)

Wldcat10

Good morning everyone. The wife and I are planning to head down to RP this July with the family. We head down with some family and usually stay at Playa Bonita. I have always enjoyed going to Cholla Bay and wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for a rental?

We are planning on going down wither Thursday night 7/14 or Friday morning 7/15 and staying until the 17th.

Is there a site online that would list all available rentals available? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Bob Oso

Have you been down in July before? Gonna be a little on the hot & humid side. Probably recommend a resort stay instead for that time of year.

Wldcat10

Have you been down in July before? Gonna be a little on the hot & humid side. Probably recommend a resort stay instead for that time of year.
Yes we've gone to RP every year (except last) either in June or July. We like staying at Playa Bonita for what it is. Was just trying to see if anything in Cholla Bay would be a good option?

Bob Oso

I'm sure there's places to rent in Cholla, having a cabin there I've never really checked into it. Have you gone through the real estate threads on this forum. If I remember right Mexi-Russ was talking about some bungalo rentals in Cholla not too long ago.