Cholla Bay Sunset

imapyr8

How did it come out like that? That is really cool. Thanks
I used a style called HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography. Basically, I take 3 or more shots, one exposed normally and the rest over and under exposed, then merge them into 1 shot.

Lynnie

Not commercial, just want to frame the photo and hang it in the Cholla house. Maybe once I've finished the project,
we could get together and I could get you to sign the piece. Maybe you will become FAMOUS!

imapyr8

Not commercial, just want to frame the photo and hang it in the Cholla house. Maybe once I've finished the project,
we could get together and I could get you to sign the piece. Maybe you will become FAMOUS!
PM me with your email address and I'll send it this weekend. The file itself is a little over 8 MB.

Lynnie

Hi,
This is Lynnie from cholla that inquired about framing your photo. I cannot receive or send private messages since I do not have enough posts.
my email is [email protected]. Thanks for your patience.

Photomatix and a very small amount of Adobe Photoshop.
Thanks!

Was looking at that program.....I understand CS5 has an hdr feature (I'm still running CS3). Does photomatrix essentially automate what you could do in photoshop with layers and opacity of the individual layers?

imapyr8

Thanks!

Was looking at that program.....I understand CS5 has an hdr feature (I'm still running CS3). Does photomatrix essentially automate what you could do in photoshop with layers and opacity of the individual layers?
Photomatix Pro gives you much more control over the output, as well as better image alignment and anti ghosting capabilities. Will give you a better "HDR look" if that's whay you're going for. You can download a trial for free, but it watermarks the finished version.