Chunga'a Restaurnt in Cholla bay

W

Whale of a Day

I love every thing they cook there and if you don't see on the menu they will make it fresh for you! Man I should have spelled checked first, no more posting at 1;30 in the morning,,, should of had a taco at Chunga's and I might have been able to sleep !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't been in several months...but when I did, they were "priced" for the condo crowd...not us trailer trash.....

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
having fresh fish tacos at cholla bay is a simple pleasure.

Sorry, JJ's. I was disappointed with the ladies Frozen Fish Tacos this time.
Looked like old frozen fish sticks from a big dry iced plastic cooler. The fish sticks had dark freezer burns and the dry fish separated from the batter after the deep fry. Not a sign of freshness. This is a fish town! One needs to keep the good memories and using the palate is very important.

At 2 dollars a small tortilla, one taco would never satisfy but these also failed my taste test. The bay was as beautiful as ever, but !!!What happened to using the fresh battered trigger tacos!!!?

Haven't been in several months...but when I did, they were "priced" for the condo crowd...not us trailer trash.....
Well...I sure screwed up here....I thought it was Chango's by the condos they were talking about.....

Chango’s Rocky Point Bar.

Located in the new development area of Sandy Beach is Chango’s Rocky Point Bar owned by the the Puerto Peñasco philanthropist Larry Large and his two partners Mike and Kenny. Larry is a well known figure in Rocky Point for his work with affordable housing, family assistance and educational programs within the community of Puerto Peñasco. Additionally, he owns Hacienda Las Fuentes Restaurant on Fremont Blvd in town.

:stir::aagh::rofl: