Church Services in Peñasco?

Buffalo Marty

Well Known Member
I realize this post is a huge deviation from some recent inquiries i.e. where can I score killer pot? which strip clubs have the best hookers? should I cross Mexican somas back to the USA in my cargo shorts? etc, but here goes:

I'll be down this weekend with my girls (wife+Mom+sister), and I know that they would all really like to attend some type of religious service on Sunday- especially my Mom. We're Catholic so that would be great, but any Christian (not wacko!) service would be fine. And only my wife and I speak Spanish, so English speaking would be a huge plus.

Anyway, I know this is a tough request, but any advice would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Just to clarify, I don't have anything against the 'vice' forum threads- in fact I found the last strip club thread to be both cautionary and informative. Just need to find a counterbalance so I can repent for Saturday night sins...

Terry C

Well Known Member
Family of God Church, Pastor Tab Gray. English/Spanish with head phones for Spanish speaking people. The Church is at the end of Ave. No Reelección at the round about on the way to Sandy Beach.

Seating 60 people maybe and always full.

I meet with the Pastor last week to help on 15 donated computers that are hooked up to a network for a class room. It needs more help than I could do. I did get 3 of the computers connected to the Internet. They are not Windows operating systems so I was lost navigation.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I realize this post is a huge deviation from some recent inquiries i.e. where can I score killer pot? which strip clubs have the best hookers? should I cross Mexican somas back to the USA in my cargo shorts? etc, but here goes:

I'll be down this weekend with my girls (wife+Mom+sister), and I know that they would all really like to attend some type of religious service on Sunday- especially my Mom. We're Catholic so that would be great, but any Christian (not wacko!) service would be fine. And only my wife and I speak Spanish, so English speaking would be a huge plus.

Anyway, I know this is a tough request, but any advice would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Just to clarify, I don't have anything against the 'vice' forum threads- in fact I found the last strip club thread to be both cautionary and informative. Just need to find a counterbalance so I can repent for Saturday night sins...

Wtf??????!!!!! Show me one RECENT INQUIRY of where I can score killer pot or the best hookers! Yea, raping boys for the last 46 years without punishment isn't WACKO or anything! And before you say anything, I'm Catholic, real Catholic, like every sacrament Catholic ooooooooooor I guess I was Catholic or is it like the Crips and the Bloods once you're in you can't get out???????

Landshark

Well Known Member
mds062778, I hope Terry's referral will work for you. I am sorry you have a bad impression of our forum members as most on here are great people. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Buffalo Marty

Well Known Member
Haha yes the recommendation was perfect. I was actuall trying to be sarcastic in my port, but my sense of humor is *very* dry, so it may have been lost. I follow the forum almost dauly and definitely know that it has great members. Thanks all for the help, and Ill try to stick to the straight stuff instead of the jokes from now on!

rplarry

Well Known Member
Family of God Church, Pastor Tab Gray. English/Spanish with head phones for Spanish speaking people. The Church is at the end of Ave. No Reelección at the round about on the way to Sandy Beach.

Seating 60 people maybe and always full.

I meet with the Pastor last week to help on 15 donated computers that are hooked up to a network for a class room. It needs more help than I could do. I did get 3 of the computers connected to the Internet. They are not Windows operating systems so I was lost navigation.
I totally agree. Family of God is a very welcoming church. Non-Denominational, Bible teaching church. The pastor is really great and the people extremely friendly. You will enjoy a very nice Easter service if you attend.

Happy Easter.

ben21

Well Known Member
I've got some family coming down for the first time ever over Thanksgiving weekend and they never miss a Sunday service. Is that church in the old port a Catholic Church? I think the name is Has anybody ever been and know what time mass might be?

TICO-T

Well Known Member
I've got some family coming down for the first time ever over Thanksgiving weekend and they never miss a Sunday service. Is that church in the old port a Catholic Church? I think the name is Has anybody ever been and know what time mass might be?
The Church is Sacred Heart of Jesus. Sunday mass is at noon.