Circus Mexicus 2012

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Just got this from RCPM

RCPM Header.jpg
Twenty times RCPM have traveled south of the border, set up a stage and put on a rock-n-roll party they call Circus Mexicus. And 20 times you, the fans, have not disappointed.

On June 9, 2012, Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers invite everyone to go down together again to Rocky Point, Mexico, sit side-by-side in the cantinas and celebrate life through rock-n-roll at CIRCUS MEXICUS XXI!

This year, as we strive to give our fans the best concert in the world, we're offering FOUR separate ticket packages to meet your rock-n-roll needs.

Ticket packages include:

Cobre wristband
•SATURDAY NIGHT General Admission to RCPM concert at Chango's
•$35 in advance, $40 Day of Show

Plata wristband
•FRIDAY NIGHT General Admission entrance to JJ's Cantina/ PH's Hot Dog & A Smile Charity BBQ and concert with Sons of Bill and Jim Dalton
•SATURDAY NIGHT General Admission to RCPM concert at Chango's•$40 advance purchase only

Oro wristband
•FRIDAY NIGHT General Admission entrance to JJ's Cantina/ PH's Hot Dog & A Smile Charity BBQ and concert with Sons of Bill and Jim Dalton
•SATURDAY NIGHT VIP admission to RCPM concert at Chango's including separate bar, toilet facilities, viewing decks in General Admission section for unobstructed views of the stage•$60, advance purchase only

Platino wristband
•SATURDAY NIGHT Concert Admission access to VIP area of RCPM concert including access to private bar, toilet facilities, bleachers in General Admissoin section for unobstructed views of the stage
•Exclusive, limited edition Circus Mexicus XXI Tshirt (not available on line or at merchandise stands)
•Access to "Tacos and Tequila" with Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers, backstage before the show
•Tacos, beer and Mexican Moonshine will be served to Platino wristband bearers
•Hang out and get a photo of you with the band
•$90 advance purchase only

More Info:

•Tacos y Tequila will start at 6:45 and last about one hour.

•All wristband wearers will will be asked to return to VIP and GA areas.

•All VIP packages and tickets to the show can be purchased at Peacetime Goods.
Circus Mexicus

•VIP packages will be sold in advance ONLY.

•ALL wristbands will be picked up at Will Call.

•NO wristbands will be mailed out.

•Only a limited number of Oro and Platino wristbands will be available.

•Wristbands for Friday night at JJ's Cantina/ PH's Hot Dog & A Smile Charity BBQ and concert with Sons of Bill and Jim Dalton will be available at the door WHILE SUPPLIES LAST for $10. Please be aware, the event may sell out. We highly recommend purchasing the Plata wristband. You'll get into both Friday and Saturday night shows AND save $$!

•Wear your wristband all weekend and get discounts at participating bars in Rocky Point

Can't believe this didn't get more comments...? Mabe when it gets closer... Been to the concert maybe 4-5 times but not since the location moved. Very excited!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Can't believe this didn't get more comments...? Mabe when it gets closer... Been to the concert maybe 4-5 times but not since the location moved. Very excited!
This is a huge event for Penasco and for RCPM they are advertising the concert at every venue they play up until Circus Mexicus. They are Penascos best ambassadors right now and we love it!

Hola, New poster I am tho I've lurked for awhile. Saw this thread as a good place to enter in. We come down half dozen times a year and the Circus is one of them. The change from Changos out to the Reef makes me curious. What do you guys who see the tide roll in and out everyday think high tide will do for the show? One chart I've seen shows a 12 1/2 ft rise at about 6:15pm. wouldnt this put it up pretty close to the stage? should I bring my dinghy?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
A note from RCPM Organization

Peacemakers,

The beauty of rock-n-roll is that it's never stagnant. Most times you just have to go with the flow.

We're excited to announce this year's Circus Mexicus fiesta is being moved down the road just a little bit to Wrecked at the Reef. The concert is going to be right on the beach next to the Sea of Cortez!

All wristbands and VIP packages that have already been purchased will remain the same. In fact, EVERYTHING else you've come to expect from Circus Mexicus will stay the same: The stage is the same. There will still be plenty of space on the sand to bring a lawn chair and get a little elbow room. There will still be a VIP area.

The ONLY difference this year is we're moving the stage less than a mile down the road to Wrecked at the Reef.

The Rock and Soccer Tournament will also still be held that morning at Wrecked, it will just be pushed a little to the west of last year's tournament while crews set up for the concert that night.

RCPM would like to thank Chango's for hosting Circus Mexicus for the past three years. We all have some incredible memories that will stay with us the rest of our lives. Fans can still stop by Chango's, grab a cerveza and say 'Hola!' before heading over to Wrecked for the concert.

Those who went to Roger Solo en Mexico in January raved about the recently renovated bar. The staff at Wrecked is anxious to host their first Circus Mexicus!

We're excited for CMXXI presented by Wrecked at the Reef and Mexican Moonshine Tequila on June 9! Fans will not want to miss the chance to celebrate life through rock-n-roll under the stars right on the beach next to the Sea of Cortez.

Go With the Flow,
RCPM

2Like · · Share

Attachments

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
How about some floating stadium seating !! Charge for the seats and sell beer too!
The problem with that Roberto is that high tide is just before the show starts so a floating platform makes you go further away from the stage as the night wears on!

badfish

Looks like its going to be a cramped show. I love the idea of it being by the water and close to a good bar but it looks cramped.

The VIP area in the middle of the audience area should be taken out and the only VIP area should be upstairs at Mare Blu.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Looks like its going to be a cramped show. I love the idea of it being by the water and close to a good bar but it looks cramped.

The VIP area in the middle of the audience area should be taken out and the only VIP area should be upstairs at Mare Blu.
You will love this venue
all the way! No cramps

We're VIP and upstairs or in the middle is fine, tho we'll probably be upfront anyway... which leads me back to my first post unanswered question..where's that high tide line gonna end up?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
We're VIP and upstairs or in the middle is fine, tho we'll probably be upfront anyway... which leads me back to my first post unanswered question..where's that high tide line gonna end up?
It is a mid tide it will be fine, should still be room for 4500 people or so to see the concert which is fine!

badfish

We have seen RCPM at the open fields next to Sunset cantina and Changos. Those were bigger lots than the Reef beach front and they were pretty packed. I don't think the VIP area in the middle section will last long during the concert. Either way we will have a blast!