Circus Mexicus Weekend

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I am pretty sure you all have the schedule of events for the CM 2014 weekend but just in case I will post it here.

Heads up for any of you that want to get water bound on Friday the 6th of June. We will have a special RCPM float aboard the ECOFUN1 at 2:15 to 5:00 or so. The cost is 30.00 usd and it's an open bar. There are 60 signed on so far and I will cut off at 80 or a few less. The boat can handle in excess of 100 but we need room to move and dance like kids. The playlist will consist of the following bands but may be altered at any time.

Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers
The Refreshments
The Jons
The Toluenes
The Black Moods
Sons of Bill
Scissor Sister
Andy Hersey

It will be a fun trip and a way to see Peñasco from the water and not interfere with the Friday night show at Banditos
2014 CIRCUS MEXICUS LINE UP
THURSDAY JUNE 5TH, 2014 - The Kick Off Party @ JJ's Cantina
7:30pm Random Karma
9:00pm Ghetto Cowgirl
10:00pm Hickman-Dalton Gang

Admission included with any 2014 Circus Mexicus wristband. Wristbands required.

FRIDAY JUNE 6th, 2014 @ The Main Stage (across from Banditos, formerly The Hut and Chango's)
7:00pm Shurman
8:00pm Sand Rubies
9:30pm Cracker

SATURDAY JUNE 7th, 2014 @ The Main Stage (across from Banditos, formerly The Hut and Chango's)
6:30-7:30pm Eat & Greet with RCPM and guests at Banditos (formerly The Hut and Chango's)

7pm The Black Moods

8pm Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers (with The Jons)

SUNDAY JUNE 8TH, 2014 - PH Naffah's Hot Dog & A Smile @ JJ's Cantina
11am Ghetto Cowgirl
Noon Sand Rubies
1pm Shurman
2pm The Black Moods
3pm Elvis Before Noon
4pm Random Karma

Admission included with any 2014 Circus Mexicus wristband still on your wrist. Wristbands are required.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
It will cruise along the coast towards Cholla Bay then circle back around toward the Malecon and Mirador area, it is just for fun and a great way to see the town from the sea. Right now we have 78 signed on with room for 2 more then we will have a "stand by" list in case of cancellations