Cleaning / Maintenance for condos

gord

Does anyone have a recommendation for a company or individuals that do good quality cleaning and maintenance of condos in resorts? I am wondering what options there are to the in-house (e.g Seaside) options that tend to be linked to reservation management.

I would be looking for:
- Reliability and quality
- Can be administered/managed/paid remotely
- Provides the supplies (cleaning as well as toilet paper, garbage bags, soaps, water bottle, etc)
- Looks for and calls out maintenance issues...burned out light bulbs, things that are broken
- Can arrange for and supervise repairs on my behalf
- Good communication...answers emails, responds to issues raised by guest, communicates when a maintenance task is done

Thanks!

I have the answer for you: Pro Clean! The owner, Rod Quiles , speaks perfect English, answers his cell phone and e-mails. We have used Pro Clean for the past 10 years and have never had so much as one issue. Nothing has ever been stolen or damaged.

They supply all toilet paper, shampoos, cleaning supplies, etc., etc. Pro Clean will also check on your place after a big storm if you ask them to. The fee to do this is nominal and provides a huge sense of relief!

You pay through his Bank of America here in the states. He also pays bills. He pays our electric, telephone, city taxes and annual Bank Trust fee.

Pro Clean also does repair work, A/C repairs, tile work, painting, electrical, plumbing, etc. etc. We had them completely remodel our condo two years ago which included complete re-paint, all new plumbing fixtures, installation of new electrical outlets, new ceiling fans, cleaned all tile grout, a huge amount of tile work, glass-blocked the showers, and installed all new appliances. I met Rod at Home Depot in Chandler and purchased all the appliances and plumbing fixtures we wanted. He put them in his trailer and took them down for a nominal fee.

We cannot give Pro Clean a better endorsement! Here is the contact info:

Rodrigo Quiles Director
Pro-Clean Multiservicios
Pintura - Mantenimiento - Remodelacion - Limpieza
https://www.facebook.com/procleanmex
Guillermo Prieto #139 Int-B
Puerto Peñasco, Son. Mex. 83550
Oficina 638.383.7739 Celular 638.105.5242

Does anyone have a recommendation for a company or individuals that do good quality cleaning and maintenance of condos in resorts? I am wondering what options there are to the in-house (e.g Seaside) options that tend to be linked to reservation management.

I would be looking for:
- Reliability and quality
- Can be administered/managed/paid remotely
- Provides the supplies (cleaning as well as toilet paper, garbage bags, soaps, water bottle, etc)
- Looks for and calls out maintenance issues...burned out light bulbs, things that are broken
- Can arrange for and supervise repairs on my behalf
- Good communication...answers emails, responds to issues raised by guest, communicates when a maintenance task is done

Thanks!

gord

I have the answer for you: Pro Clean! The owner, Rod Quiles , speaks perfect English, answers his cell phone and e-mails. We have used Pro Clean for the past 10 years and have never had so much as one issue. Nothing has ever been stolen or damaged.

They supply all toilet paper, shampoos, cleaning supplies, etc., etc. Pro Clean will also check on your place after a big storm if you ask them to. The fee to do this is nominal and provides a huge sense of relief!

You pay through his Bank of America here in the states. He also pays bills. He pays our electric, telephone, city taxes and annual Bank Trust fee.

Pro Clean also does repair work, A/C repairs, tile work, painting, electrical, plumbing, etc. etc. We had them completely remodel our condo two years ago which included complete re-paint, all new plumbing fixtures, installation of new electrical outlets, new ceiling fans, cleaned all tile grout, a huge amount of tile work, glass-blocked the showers, and installed all new appliances. I met Rod at Home Depot in Chandler and purchased all the appliances and plumbing fixtures we wanted. He put them in his trailer and took them down for a nominal fee.

We cannot give Pro Clean a better endorsement! Here is the contact info:

Rodrigo Quiles Director
Pro-Clean Multiservicios
Pintura - Mantenimiento - Remodelacion - Limpieza
https://www.facebook.com/procleanmex
Guillermo Prieto #139 Int-B
Puerto Peñasco, Son. Mex. 83550
Oficina 638.383.7739 Celular 638.105.5242
Excellent reference...thank you!

Landshark

You're lucky to have found such a reliable person to work for you. The people we have hired over the years are usually just the opposite. Drives us crazy! May have to give this guy a try.