Coffee Shop in RP?

Roberto

The original Reggies 8/12 on Sinaloa opens at 6AM. Hot coffee, tasty american style Dunkin donuts, delish breakfast burritos, yummy waffles with eggs. You can get a case of beer with refundable bottles for later in the day. The are fightin the good fight with Oxxo so stop in and say hello. For you newbies, Reggies is an institution and was for years the only US style convenience store in Penasco. Reggies is gone but Bill Abeyta has it under control. Grab some burritos for lunch too, giant ones.

AZ ROB

The burritos are an awesome for breakfeast right before you leave town or before you get on the boat..

GV Jack

Snorin God
I agree with LJ, AZ Rob, but not Roberto. He's right, but I just hate to agree with him.

We always stop there when we leave, get a Cappachino(sp?), donuts and cinnamon rolls.

It makes the sting of leaving a little less painfull.

There's a coffee shop that my wive liked on Fremont. Across the street from Don Migules? (used to Hacienda Fuentes). She said it was good...had everything you would find in a US coffee shop... espressos, lattes, etc

Hooch

My buddy Mike used to own Cafe Bistro next to Capones but made a Beeline for the border last year. I think I saw his exwife running the place a couple months ago.

Roberto

I used to frequent the Bistro. There was an interesting waitress working there. When she served your coffee she would drop the cup onto the table with a very loud bang. Gave you a start. She did it all the time with everyone. At first I though she was uncoordinated but came to think it was deliberate and for her amusement because she would be watching the customer's face at the time. Very funny.

Hooch

I think that was one of the sisters, their father has the big compound on the right just as you enter las conchas with all the palm trees around it, 3 or 4 houses and the olympic size swimming pool on the beach. He owns a bunch of huge boats in RP and a whole fleet down south in Puerta Vallarta I think. I know he drives around town in a couple of Black H1 Humvees and does alot of those charity bicyle rides on his 10 speed. Been to their houses a few times and all I could say was wow.

AZSon

The original Reggies 8/12 on Sinaloa opens at 6AM. Hot coffee, tasty american style Dunkin donuts, delish breakfast burritos, yummy waffles with eggs. You can get a case of beer with refundable bottles for later in the day. The are fightin the good fight with Oxxo so stop in and say hello. For you newbies, Reggies is an institution and was for years the only US style convenience store in Penasco. Reggies is gone but Bill Abeyta has it under control. Grab some burritos for lunch too, giant ones.

Fantastic! Reggies. I will check it out. Thanks.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
You know, Roberto, you are right. I started going to OXXO for everything except Burritos 'cause it was closer. I'm gonna start going back to Reggies. It's only a few hundred yards further.......

GV Jack

Snorin God
You know, Roberto, you are right. I started going to OXXO for everything except Burritos 'cause it was closer. I'm gonna start going back to Reggies. It's only a few hundred yards further.......
Please agree but don't tell him he is right...That's just wrong

Roberto

To make things worse for Reggies, they are putting an Oxxo in the Pemex at the corner of Sinaloa and Fremont !! Almost impossible to fight one of the largest corporations in Mexico, Femsa, owns too much.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
That's really close to the new one on Sinaloa......I guess they are trying to get the Fremont traffic......