Colostomy bags desperately needed in Peñasco

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Hi everyone, once more I come asking for help with something special. There is a 50-yr old woman in Peñasco who can no longer afford colostomy bags. I don't know what they cost in the States, but here they run almost $100 usd for a box of 5. She uses one per day. I know great things happen when we put the word out. I understand there are varying sizes, so here's a picture of the ones she needs.

colostomy bags 1.jpg

Thank you all.

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Rosy,I ordered 4 boxes off the site, that Greg posted, probably be in next week. Thanks for your post.
Thank you, Bill! You're awesome. I went to place an order and quickly got confused (big surprise there). Greg, can you help me figure out the size I need to order based on the picture of the package I posted?

Bill, in my office I have a lovely picture of you and Fabi taken at the Black & White ball. Next time you're in the neighborhood, stop by and pick it up.

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
Rosy,I ordered 4 boxes off the site, that Greg posted, probably be in next week. Thanks for your post.
Bill you rock! Great minds think alike I too ordered 4 boxes before I posted the link LOL! Hopefully I get them in the mail before I head down to RP next week!

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
Thank you, Bill! You're awesome. I went to place an order and quickly got confused (big surprise there). Greg, can you help me figure out the size I need to order based on the picture of the package I posted?

Bill, in my office I have a lovely picture of you and Fabi taken at the Black & White ball. Next time you're in the neighborhood, stop by and pick it up.
Rosie- it is the second one down on the list 14204 at least from the picture you shared :)

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
photo.jpgHey Rosie got the boxes I ordered so will have some for you when we arrive next week :) Emailed you about a friend that has medical supply company to she if she can hook me up with more at an even cheaper price! Will let you know as I find out :p

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
a friend from Cali and one from Canada .. sent me enough to buy 6 more boxes so ordered them and hopefully get them just as fast before we head down next week ... PIF rocks! :)

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
To Greg & Joe (JGatthesea) and Bill (Lagrimas). You guys are awesome! Between the three of us, we've gathered 18 boxes of colostomy bags! That's 90 bags, which will get this poor woman through the next three months! Gracias, guys. When we delivered them to her, she and her husband both cried. At local prices they could never have afforded those bags. I messed up by not getting pictures of you when you brought the boxes, though. Senator Pavlovich's local liaison asked for pics. God bless you!

Reactions: gup

Rusty

does anyone know if this person or others are still in need of ostomy supplies? We own a medical supply business and could bring some down when we come for fall break (october)