Columbus day weekend roll call and get togethers

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I thought somebody started a thread like this but all I found were Labor Day and Thanksgiving. So, who all is going to be down this weekend? I know of several already....

I'm trying to decide if I want to have a potluck or just drinks at my place Sunday evening after supper for all who would like to come.......It would be great to see old friends and meet new forum friends! I'll decide and post up this evening.

Also, don't forget Barb's birthday party at 2 PM on Sat. at Boo Bar! I might sing Boogie Oogie Oogie for you all again! LOL!

Can't wait to get back down there. It's been almost 4 months! Argh!

Last edited:

Esperanza

We're excited to be heading back down as well. I know we need rain here in PHX, but I need it to hold off for a few more days until we can finish our job/work & head to RP. If the rain comes in, we probably won't make it down until next week.:crybaby:

gail

Ladyjeeper,
I'm not an active poster but I do visit the forum often. We've had a place in Cholla since around '97 and are down here now from Seattle for the month of October. We would love to come for drinks or potluck Sunday to put names with faces.
-Gail

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Please do! I better get some nametags! LOL! You can come for potluck or just drinks....whatever you want. Please bring chairs.

You guys make me almost cry. I am so ready to be down there and then the truck thing. May have another forum person able to pull it down for me. Hope he has a big truck. I can follow down at the same time in the Jeep so there should be no problem at the border. He can just drop it and the guys at PDO will set it for me.
I AM SO READY.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Come on down, Bill and Edna. We are all here for ya! Don't you love this forum? I've had free trailer repairs from people here. This forum and all the people are so helpful and loving, most of the time. See you Sat. for Barb's birthday and Sunday for potluck....

badfish

I am so excited to come down tomorrow. Every thing is all packed and ready to go. At the last minute my friend and his family decided to come with us. They will be staying at the Hotel El Mirador and staying till Sunday. I will see y'all there!

jben

Headed down tomorrow (Saturday) morning through Thursday. Bringing some friends who have never been there before.
Can't wait.

gail

Jeff and I had a fun time last night; it was a great potluck ( and we learned how to make that delicious "dump-cake" of Barb's..that may be a very dangerous thing to know). Thanks, Ladyjeeper for all your work putting it together. The name tags were a good idea too. For anyone we met last night please do stop by.
-Gail

Esperanza

Chari, thanks for hosting the pot luck! Had a great time, good food and conversation. It was nice to put "faces" to the names! Have a safe trip home.