Come over here if you want to talk Politics- otherwise, stay off the other sites!!

Southbeacher

Well Known Member
Yep – it is amazing how some folks engage in banter that often broadcasts their embarrassing ignorance, apparently assuming that the vast majority of members who don’t respond are in agreement or otherwise impressed . . . .

Last edited:

Roberto

Well Known Member
Cheese Man sez:
""My question is " Is the president qualified to stand at the podium and speak as if he has a medical background"? When clearly he doesn't. ""

Boy, I wish I'd said that !!
It's really sad to hear what comes out of that man's mouth. He clearly has no respect for the people of this country.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Cheese Man sez:
""My question is " Is the president qualified to stand at the podium and speak as if he has a medical background"? When clearly he doesn't. ""

Boy, I wish I'd said that !!
It's really sad to hear what comes out of that man's mouth. He clearly has no respect for the people of this country.
Much of what comes out of his mouth is, REALLY! Wow. I really need to stop watching his stuff.

Insecure people feel the need to make themselves appear better than reality to other people.

I hope I'm on the right thread for this. LOL

AZRob

Well Known Member
I also am getting sick of this crap virus, the BS you see all over all forms of media and countries not working together to fight a common enemy.

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
To think Donny didn’t want to share all the NP95 masks being made by 3M with Canada. Talk about the shitty kid in the sandbox. 3M good company Donny and friends bad company. Shouldn’t you play nice with your neighbours?