Come to Cholla for a concert Jan 31

T

Tomcat

:shock: :aagh::aagh::aagh::aagh:I am sooooooooooo confused 29/ 30/ 31st ??? I didn't get the memo !
Ya, we went directly to the 31st and bypassed the 29th and 30th this month. Guess you did not hear about that.

T

Tomcat

Ah yes make sense to me now.... I always get the memo's but was unaware that the 29th was canceled...silly me... I must of had a Blond moment.. I totally understand now :-?
That's because the memo was scheduled to be sent out on the 29, but se skipped that day so there was no memo sent.

Kenny

I must of had a Blond moment.
True story... I was sitting with my then in laws and their family for Christmas dinner over in Albuquerque some years ago. Now some of their grown kids were now living in Texas, and they had brought their kids over for the gathering of the clan, and two of them were their teen aged daughter's. While sitting around the big table and sharing polite conversation after dinner one of the male guest's told a dumb blond joke. Now both these Texas girls were blond, and looked and talked like Texas Valley girls, if you can imagine that! Anyway after a short silence one of the little rich darlin Texas Valley girls said "I hear dumb blond jokes all the time", and with a sigh, "but I never understand them"... I had medical complications for years after holding that one back.

Last edited:
True story... I was sitting with my then in laws and their family for Christmas dinner over in Albuquerque some years ago. Now some of their grown kids were now living in Texas, and they had brought their kids over for the gathering of the clan, and two of them were their teen aged daughter's. While sitting around the big table and sharing polite conversation after dinner one of the male guest's told a dumb blond joke. Now both these Texas girls were blond, and looked and talked like Texas Valley girls, if you can imagine that! Anyway after a short silence one of the little rich darlin Texas Valley girls said "I hear dumb blond jokes all the time", and with a sigh, "but I never understand them"... I had medical complications for years after holding that one back.
So now we know the reason for your political views Kenny....lack of oxygen to the brain holding all of that in!!!!:rofl::moon:

Kenny

what breeding conservatives produce

So now we know the reason for your political views Kenny....lack of oxygen to the brain holding all of that in!!!!:rofl::moon:
Maybe, but I also saw the results of what breeding conservatives produce, and that right there could have played a part as well.
Hey! Didn't that test tell you anything Joe?

T

Tomcat

The only question I still have is.......is Cholla Gal blond ?????? I bet I get beat up over that question down the road !!!! I hate it when I get beat up by a woman but I just can't help myself to not ask that question....:stir:

No worries I see how tight you forum brothers are to each other so I can count on you brothers to pull off and stop a blond woman off my half alive beaten bruised body and rush me to the emergency room right !!!!! nooooooooooooooot !!!!!! hahahhahahahaha:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tomcat

:-o Really Chari ??? Do to new facts that have just surfaced !!! I guess I better bow out of this thread.. I AM BLOND TOO !!!!! so so so ......NEVER MIND !!!! :cluck: :lol:
But Tom, you are blonde.........LOL!