Concrete Ceiling Waterproof Sealer

I will be at my house the 2nd week of October and need to address some leaks in my main house brick ceiling. It is the traditional style dome ceiling made with bricks and concrete. Does anyone know of a very good sealant / epoxy that i could apply myself? It was most recently painted about 16 months ago. Thanks in advance!

jerry

I sell it in Tucson but you can pick it up in phoenix at the company(602.305.9397 local or 877.366.7547 toll-free)
..we use it on sinks and fountains then go over with a coating called Traffic Coat

Description:

Eco-Tuff tm 2-Part W.B. Clear Epoxy Primer/Sealer is a low VOC, high performance waterproof bonding sealer for interior and exterior applications. It is a two component system used for concrete, wood, fiberglass and previously painted surfaces. This product offers superior sealing and adhesion of topcoats for the most demanding coating requirements. It is suitable for heavy use and extreme moisture areas including submersible applications when applied properly.

Approximate Spread Rate: 250-300 sq.ft./gal. A one coat application product.
Green Building Compliant
Excellent Durability
Excellent Bonding
No HAP's or TAP's
Low VOC
Very Low Odor
Non-Flammable
Waterproof
Abrasion Resistant
Chemical Resistant

playaperro

El Pirata
I will be at my house the 2nd week of October and need to address some leaks in my main house brick ceiling. It is the traditional style dome ceiling made with bricks and concrete. Does anyone know of a very good sealant / epoxy that i could apply myself? It was most recently painted about 16 months ago. Thanks in advance!
You are asking about the exterior?

playaperro

El Pirata
I sell it in Tucson but you can pick it up in phoenix at the company(602.305.9397 local or 877.366.7547 toll-free)
..we use it on sinks and fountains then go over with a coating called Traffic Coat

Description:

Eco-Tuff tm 2-Part W.B. Clear Epoxy Primer/Sealer is a low VOC, high performance waterproof bonding sealer for interior and exterior applications. It is a two component system used for concrete, wood, fiberglass and previously painted surfaces. This product offers superior sealing and adhesion of topcoats for the most demanding coating requirements. It is suitable for heavy use and extreme moisture areas including submersible applications when applied properly.

Approximate Spread Rate: 250-300 sq.ft./gal. A one coat application product.
Green Building Compliant
Excellent Durability
Excellent Bonding
No HAP's or TAP's
Low VOC
Very Low Odor
Non-Flammable
Waterproof
Abrasion Resistant
Chemical Resistant
How much is a Gallon?

jerry

it's about 80 bucks and you top coat it with this stuff (70 per)
Eco-Tufftm W.B. Acrylic-Urethane
High Traffic Clear Coat
Our green building compliant low odor acrylic-urethane coating is an ultra durable clear matte finish coat that provides maximum abrasion, chemical, and uv protection of substrate surfaces. The clear matte finish leaves beautiful wet look finish. It is an excellent replacement for polyurethane or other high solvent content materials and may be used for both indoor or outdoor applications. The thick consistency also allows the easy addition of our clear recycled glass sand aggregate to provide enhanced slip resistance to your surface area. The aggregate option comes in a separate pouch for field applied installation as desired. You may also add other colored decorative aggregates or color chips to create unlimited design effects.

This advanced formulation is created through a unique process of cross-linking urethanes and acrylics as with our other ecoprocotetm safety coatings. You will also enjoy the same odorless, zero VOC, non flammable, and quick dry features that help you get the job done fast and safe. Eco-Tufftm Clear Coating is easily applied by the first time applicator or professional coating contractor. It is applied by brush, roller, foam pad or low pressure spray. Applications are virtually endless since it can withstand extreme weather, salt, UV, chemicals, foot traffic, forklift, automotive traffic and more.

No other clear coat offers the safety, durability or flexibility. Choose from 3 formula options: 1) Standard formulation which is suitable for most applications. 2) "F" formulation for wood and fiberglass surfaces that delivers optimum flexibility and pliability. 3) AQ formulation for submersible, underwater surfaces.

jerry

This stuff is also great for concrete stairs when you add some crushed (fine) glass it makes for good footing.You can add cork to it and it makes a pretty cool looking floor covering.
I also have some good Flagstone penetrating sealers (125 for 5 gallons) easy to put on.
For a limited time i am giving a free Obama bumper sticker with each purchase over 666 dollars!

jerry

Damn I have to work on my salesmanship skills....I'm very sorry longranger.i shouldn't joke around so much.

Jerry, Thanks! So to clarify, it is one product (Eco-Tuff tm 2-Part W.B. Clear Epoxy Primer/Sealer) to get and is it a one step application process? Any necessary prep work other than rinsing the roof and scraping any loose paint? Does it apply with a normal roller?

jerry

It's a multi part process. Clean the area with a cleaner/degreaser (they make a good one) patch or caulk where needed, make sure you like how things look (color etc) then mix the two part epoxy (do a small test mix to get the feel) roll that on . Then after it drys put the traffic coat sealer over (two coats might be best but it gets a bit glossy)
The traffic coat is good to have around so if you have extra it can't hurt.
This stuff is great for boats too.