Condo question

Old55

Looking at a few condos when I return but a disgruntled type exmember of this group told me to avoid Esmerelda,Azul and another project that was originally built by a Seattle or Portland real estate group that was then sued by the mexico construction company.He claims it had structural problems that were covered up ( like the other two) any ideas? After the Florida condo disaster it would be a consideration..any idea which project he was talking about?

mondone

Whitecaps
Forum Supporter
I can speak to Azul, seeing it's skeleton rust for years from my Encanto casa. Supposedly engineers cleared it as sound when they resumed the construction on the structure again a few years back. No thanks.......

Old55

Looking at a few condos when I return but a disgruntled type exmember of this group told me to avoid Esmerelda,Azul and another project that was originally built by a Seattle or Portland real estate group that was then sued by the mexico construction company.He claims it had structural problems that were covered up ( like the other two) any ideas? After the Florida condo disaster it would be a consideration..any idea which project he was talking about?
found it on Facebook Pelicana Partners......wow was that a mess.... https://rayraygo.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/cmci-application-3-7-0-mgmt-roles-resp-02-20-12.pdf