Condo renters

dwig222

Please be careful if you are renting a condo in RP that you know exactly what you will have to pay before you arrive. I found an ad for a 2bd/2ba condo that offered three nights for $376. It was an ad from a "private party" not a rental agency. I sent the party an email asking if they would take $376 for four nights mid-week. The owner (or so I thought) was very friendly and agreed and then went on to "chat" with me, telling me she just happened to be down there this weekend in her condo. Knowing that there are hidden charges, especially from the rental agencies, I asked her to send me a total cost, all charges and which charges were refundable - like a damage fee. This is what I got back (see below) - she even tried to change the base fee to $392 instead of the $376 she quoted me. I am not slamming owners who rent or even all agencies. We have rented ever since Playa Elegante closed down and I've dealt with the nicest people. I'm just warning everyone to be sure you know exactly who you are renting from and the total cost.

Total: $392.00
Tax:10% $39.20
Cleaning Fee: $35.00
Damage Waiver: $25.00
Impact Fee - Sonoran Sun ( $8.00 * 4 days ): $32.00
Resort SEO Fee ( $1.00 * 4 days ): $4.00
Total (includes all applicable fees): $527.20

Last edited:

loco

Damage waiver , Impact Fee, Resort SEO That sucks. People like that make it hard for people like us to Rent. it should be sweet and simple. no hidden fees, and depending how long you want to stay and when, we encourage the renters to Call us on the phone and talk about what your looking for. What the hell is an IMPACT FEE. Oh well check out my site for our condo in the future. Hope you have a great time i9n Penasco, because the place is Fantastic.
http://www.123rockypointrelax.com

Have a great day,

Loco (Rob)

dwig222

Damage waiver , Impact Fee, Resort SEO That sucks. People like that make it hard for people like us to Rent. it should be sweet and simple. no hidden fees, and depending how long you want to stay and when, we encourage the renters to Call us on the phone and talk about what your looking for. What the hell is an IMPACT FEE. Oh well check out my site for our condo in the future. Hope you have a great time i9n Penasco, because the place is Fantastic.
http://www.123rockypointrelax.com

Have a great day,

Loco (Rob)

Check your PM's.