Corvina are in!!

i was crushing corvina and leatherjacks just casting iron behind the bait balls and then slowly working the iron through them. That was this time last year. Hope to see them on the las conchas side when i show up on Thursday

On Sandy Beach, yes. Saw them about this same exact time last year. There are so many of them, it almost looks like an oil slick. There's got to be millions of them in those huge black blobs.
Did you head out to inspect them? We saw one huge DARK black blob about 150 yards off shore so I paddled out to it in the yak. It turned out to be THOUSANDS of those blue jellyfish!!! Just a big blue ball of terror rolling down the coast and dumping a few off every so often like an alien mob in Space Invaders. Needless to say, once I realized what it was, I turned around very cautiously and paddled back quickly.

apricot

Did you head out to inspect them? We saw one huge DARK black blob about 150 yards off shore so I paddled out to it in the yak. It turned out to be THOUSANDS of those blue jellyfish!!! Just a big blue ball of terror rolling down the coast and dumping a few off every so often like an alien mob in Space Invaders. Needless to say, once I realized what it was, I turned around very cautiously and paddled back quickly.
Yes, last week they were about a foot from shore on Sandy Beach. We first noticed them from our 14th floor unit. Went out to take a look and they were tiny bait fish.

MIRAMAR

There are millions of small fish in the water, and at sunset last Saturday, you could see the larger fish swim at the surface in a line, presumably with their mount open just gobbling them up. Also tons at La Pinta.