Crowds in June?

Is Rocky Point very crowded in early June with school out?
I'm pretty sure it's not, but the folks going with me wanted me to check.
Thanks!

Roberto

We wish it would be crowded, but it won't be. June is a great month to visit, but it never gets crowded. The typical three day weekends have the most people usually. If you're out on the beach, you won't see anyone !

Kenny

My favorite time, hands down, with October right in there. I can't remember the second week of June ever being crowded, that's one of the reasons I spent a week or so down there then then every year. I stayed at the Playa Inn for a week about three years ago at that time, and it seemed like I had the place to myself.
This year we are going to have our first annual rockypointtalk fishing tournament the weekend of the 5-6th, and it should be a good time for a get together for everyone.

No kidding. We may be down the 6th. Maybe I'll try to get down a couple days early. Have to talk to the boss and/or line up a baby sitter :)

wendell

October, November, May and June--unquestionably the best months to be in RP. Warm days, cool nights, and tolerable humidity. Some years late June can get a little iffy--unsually this is when the humidity arrives earlier than normal.

P

Penasco Pirate

Don't forget.....RCPM will be there the 12th of June for the 'la edición del verano de circus mexicus'......or for the gringos, the summer edition of circus mexicus