Day On The Water Night On Fire

Antonio is the music behind a lot of my videos... he is currently playing at Changos Bar on Thurs, Fri, and Saturdays... check out his CD's from the group KHENANY...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Mark, I thinks I saw Jim walking in the water with a fish rod!!! or was that you? very nice, has Antonio used to go to the street fair in Tucson? I think I have seen them"Khenany" playing on it a couple of years ago, is he from Bolivia? wait, wait there are more questions!!!!

Thank you Julie beachgirl I'm just having fun, and loving the fact that I am blessed being able to live here in this beautiful place we call Rocky Point...

Muchas Gracias Inks... that was my buddy Rick Hammer walking in the water (the other day he tried to walk on top of the water and found out that doesn't work...lol... he fell off the dock... Sorry Rick if you're reading this)

Antonio probably has played the street fair in Tucson... I met him when we first moved here over 14 years ago when he played in front of Lili's restuarant... I was driving by in my convertable corvette with the music blasting and he waved me down and handed me one of his Khenany cassettes, we have been amigos ever since...

When Khenany went to play in Poland I got him some brochures from a friend who worked at the Polish consulate so they could see in advance where they would be going... I do believe he is from Bolivia, I just never asked him... but I do enjoy his music very much...