death at las palomas

jerry

- A 26-year-old native of Nogales , died after dumping the ATV in traveling, in facts registered at 02:30 hours today in the coastal boulevard of the colony Bella Vista .

This is who in life by the name of Victor Roberto Lopez , who had his home in Tucson , Arizona . The victim passed from east to west aboard an ATV on the coastal boulevard, speeding, and on reaching the height of the intersection of Las Palomas resort, at the roundabout east, lost control and crashed with the same shot out of the vehicle. The now deceased was still alive moved aboard a Red Cross ambulance to the clinic San Jose died on the way due to severe head trauma. attesting to the facts, the Public Prosecutor of Common Law who ordered the lifting and transporting the body to conduct the proceedings of law.

sbulmer

s bulmer
I am also heard about that but I don't think proper reason what actually happens? I am also shock about that.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I am also heard about that but I don't think proper reason what actually happens? I am also shock about that.
he was speeding and when he got to the roundabout at Las Palomas lost control and hit the concrete pilons and got major head injuries that killed him, no nobody jump the balconies or was push from them, most death in PP are related to motorcicle accidents!!!

mamoody

No this wasn't an atv crash, I heard that a girl jumped to her death because she caught her boyfriend cheating on her with her friend. I was told the police and ambulance came that night without lights or sirens as to not alert the guests.This info came from a security guard at Casa Blanca.