December Weather in Penasco

Roberto

Well Known Member
Things are tough here right now. Looks like another year that I do not get to wear a long sleeve shirt. Watching with my binocs the dolphins swim by, pelicans diving and local pangeros netting this morning on the beach, suddenly into my vision comes a guy on a paddle board dressed in only a skimpy speedo! He flops down on the board and looked like he put on a snorkle mask then dove into the water. As he was swimming back and forth towing the paddle board a slim lady wearing a lightweight blouse came into view on another paddle board ! No wet suits for them. I scanned the horizon and came up with a third paddler in a kayak. Looked like a woman but could not tell. 45 minutes later they paddled away up the beach. Life is tough right now here so have some pity.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Bad weather day today. The sun was blinding and I had to wear a Long Sleeve T with my shorts and the paddleboarders were wearing insulation.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Early morning low clouds to the east blocked the sunrise today. Sea flat and reflecting strongly creating the need for sunglasses. Intense hot sun causes removal of jacket. Guy way off on the horizon in a small boat with outboard anchored and fishing. Large single masted sail boat cruises by under power, no wind. Heading due south. Family of 3 white egrets on the beach today. Up from 1.

Roberto

Well Known Member
It's a thankless job. but someone has to do it. I've applied for a newly created position concerned with protection and rehab of the beach. First mission is to inventory the grains of sand. I'm workin on it and you can help too !!

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
It's a thankless job. but someone has to do it. I've applied for a newly created position concerned with protection and rehab of the beach. First mission is to inventory the grains of sand. I'm workin on it and you can help too !!
Counting the grains of sand ~ I'm in ;)