Dental work pricing in Penasco

rplarry

I have a buddy who needs to have a tooth pulled, post put in and then an artificial tooth implanted. At least I think that is what he described. I guess it’s a hot tooth and for health reasons cannot have a root canal.

He also needs light anesthesia. Do they do anesthesia for dentistry in Mexico ?

But main question is , does anyone know the approximate cost for this procedure in Penasco ?

He was quoted almost $4k by his dentist in Scottsdale.

Thank you.

azdiva

Go to Algodones outside of yuma. Same time easy in and out crossing border on foot. The dentists there have done hundreds of these procedures.
When you are there notice how your travel time was the shortest compared to the other waiting patients. Alot are from Canada,Oregon,and WA.
Summer is also the easiest, wait a few months and dental patient traffic is 10 times what is now. Save RP for Leisure and Relaxation

Landshark

Go to Algodones outside of yuma. Same time easy in and out crossing border on foot. The dentists there have done hundreds of these procedures.
When you are there notice how your travel time was the shortest compared to the other waiting patients. Alot are from Canada,Oregon,and WA.
Summer is also the easiest, wait a few months and dental patient traffic is 10 times what is now. Save RP for Leisure and Relaxation
We have a friend that went there for extensive dental work. She couldn’t have been any happier with the services and the entire experience, including the shopping:) I have the name and address of the dentist if interested.