Dentist wanted

I've got a friend who has pretty much lost all of his teeth due to some medication he is taking. The last time I saw him about three years ago he was fine and now he looks like "Faces of Meth" and he's not even on dope. Would Dr. Garcia be able to handle something complicated like that in your opinion? I'm not sure if this guy will need to have all of his teeth removed and get false teeth or get crowns.

Rhino

I have tried a number of dentists here in Penasco with varying levels of success and now believe I have found the best with no reservations of giving him my highest recommendation. He is Dr Abraham Estrada located on Revolution about a quarter mile before the rodeo drive shops. His MX # is 638 383 5652. From the US his # is 602 774 4494 and, get this, his cel # is 638 112 0357. His email is [email protected] . Dr Estrada has done implants, root canals and crowns for me with the utmost professionalism and competitive prices. He has always lived totally up to his commentments and is the hardest working and most accomodating medical professional I have ever encountered on either side of the border. Plus he is fully bilingual.

To Jake, I am a challenging dental patient and Dr Estrada accomplished my goals. If anyone can help your friend, I would guess it would be him.

Thank you folks - once I get him here we'll check it out. I am guessing it'll take a while but I know in the US it would be BIG bucks to get his teeth fixed and that isn't happening.