Dia De Los Niños

trade

Saturday the 30th is our monthly food distribution day, then starting at 2 PM is a fiesta for the children. All are welcome, if you were ever curious about who we are and what we do we would love to show you around. We are located on the NW corner of Lazaro Gardenas & Ave. 54. my cell number is 638-384-7825 hope to see some of you there, the weather is going to be great! Lots of candy,hot dogs and games for the kids. We had a group of 40 young people coming from the states but they were scared off by the recent bout of fear mongering. Harold & Kathy

Roberto

Could you please give directions with some landmarks as well as streets. I believe you are off Alfredo Lopez Mateos, any landmarks nearby, tienda, school, Tecate Store. Is Lazaro Cardenas paved?

Just keep heading east on Lazaro Gardenas you will pass the new Pemex station on the south side or your right hand side of the road... after several more blocks you will pass the school "Nuevo Creation" also on the south side or your right hand side of the road... from there you should be able to see the community center on the NW corner of Lazaro Gardenas & Ave. 54.

Hope to sea U there...

Harold... I will be bringing along a family from Tucson who watched one of my old videos where I said I will teach children to snorkel in exchange for a donation to the schools or the center... they were here last year and brought donations but the father hurt his knee rather severely and they had to go back before we could go snorkeling...

Well we are going snorkeling tomorrow morning and they want to come along on Saturday to help with the food distribution so their children can learn to help others...

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Harold, I dont think you know it, but I sent my guy's over this morning to pour concrete for your kitchen floor. I am in Maricopa so I dont know how it went.

The party was a big success and a lot of fun for the children (some of us BIG children even had a great time)...

lagrimas85 (as if that's you're real name) it was good to see you again and Thanks for your help with the work on kitchen for the center...

and Thanks to the Figaroa family from Tucson for their donations and for volunteering their time (while on their vacation) to help with the food distribution, also helping to serve 800 Hot Dogs to the children at the party...

trade

Thank you all! As Mark wrote the fiesta was a blast. The Figaroa family was a God send, we were short of bilingual help and they showed up Saturday morning with their wonderful kids and spent the morning helping with food distribution, and the rest of the day preparing for the fiesta. They were the best! Lasgimas85 showed up to help, his workers had been there several days working on our new kitchen, again a huge thank you to Bill for stepping up to help the community! Marks wife Barb and mine spent the day cooking hot dogs and my house still smells great! We had just over 1000 people show up and they had a great time! Blessings to all. Harold & Kathy

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Thank you all! As Mark wrote the fiesta was a blast. The Figaroa family was a God send, we were short of bilingual help and they showed up Saturday morning with their wonderful kids and spent the morning helping with food distribution, and the rest of the day preparing for the fiesta. They were the best! Lasgimas85 showed up to help, his workers had been there several days working on our new kitchen, again a huge thank you to Bill for stepping up to help the community! Marks wife Barb and mine spent the day cooking hot dogs and my house still smells great! We had just over 1000 people show up and they had a great time! Blessings to all. Harold & Kathy
Thank You Harold, you really had alot of people there Saturday, we have been in the Mexican civic group ROSA DEL DESIERTO now for 13 years and at least I didn't hear anybody tell Mark to stick a hot dog where the sun dont shine, the way one lady told Fabiola one year for DIA DE LOS NINOS. P.S. we finished pouring your kitchen floor today.

Last edited: