Directions In Penasco

El Gato

Our Granddaughter and Grandson arrived yesterday with 2 friends - one had never been out of the US before. He wasn't impressed with Sonoyta but then he got a look at our Sea of Cortez and immediately understood why people fall in love with Penasco.

They ventured out to La Curva last night and had a great meal. But came back laughing about how people give directions here. They discovered that they didn't seem to use street names - it was turn at the Corona building - cross the railroad track and turn right - turn at the diagonal road :) They decided that driving around town is an adventure in itself and you end up meeting a lot of great people. Of course the person who gave the original directions, which managed to get them lost in the first place, was me. I guess my "make a right, then another right, you'll see a big house on the NW corner, make a right, etc. - left a few things out. Heck, when I go someplace I just let my car find it's own way around Penasco.

And it is even cool for July plus they revisited the Azul Bar. Life is good.

mis2810

It is an adventure! Sometimes when we're driving around and I'm looking for one place, I wind up finding another place that I'd heard about but never knew where it was exactly, and then I say, "Oh that's where that is!!!!" :p

jerry

Strangely Caborca is laid out in a orderly way and is easy to navigate.

Last edited:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I have lived here 8 years....I drive home a different way each day from whatever business (usually monkey business) it is I am attending to just to see new things, I love it all the way!