Doctors in Tijuana are falling like flies and its not from exhaustion

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
The flu in my lifetime never closed the bars, restaurants for dining in, gyms, churches, barbershops. You do not think this Covid-19 is different?
How has the flu affected job losses and the food supply chain. All be it temporary or maybe not. Time will tell

joester

2 salty dawgs
pretty sure farmers aren't aborting piglets because of the flu, or dairy farmers dumping thousands of gallons of milk.
limit 3 meat items at Costco.
Yup - this covid-19 just might be different than the flu.......
ya think?
I hear trump is doing more testing......of his excuses.

joanC

Well Known Member
We are fortunate Roberto had a career in advanced biology so he can explain all this to us. Sure saves time finding the facts. Keep up the good work !

Reactions: ron

girlfran

The flu in my lifetime never closed the bars, restaurants for dining in, gyms, churches, barbershops. You do not think this Covid-19 is different?
Plus we have a vaccine every year that works pretty well for most. I always get vaccinated because I work in the faces of the public and have yet to get the flu.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
We are fortunate Roberto had a career in advanced biology so he can explain all this to us. Sure saves time finding the facts. Keep up the good work !
Roberto or You tube for my Info?? Hummmm? I'd take Roberto every time.

Kenny

Well Known Member
And you got guy plugs
Really? Of all the things you could have pulled out for one of your gut responses, you pull something out of your ass instead? Why on God's green earth would you give yourself away like that? Say it loud, say it proud you old sly dog you.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Roberto or You tube for my Info?? Hummmm? I'd take Roberto every time.
Ha ha ha I know a tiny bit but the most important thing to know is HOW to search out good reliable information and how to ask the right questions and try to understand the information. Asking the fearless like Steve is NOT one of them.

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Time will tell when this all shacks out on how this devastating shut down will affect our country . This can't continue !!

Roberto

Well Known Member
Time will tell when this all shacks out on how this devastating shut down will affect our country . This can't continue !!
Well the Steve has spoken, the oracle of Common Sense, so we can all relax. It's his incredible common sense speaking that will lead the entire world to complete viral cleansing.. This can't continue". Those sage words add so much to our understanding. the virus, they should echo through the streets, in the homes and hallways of overcrowded hospitals. I just ordered 10000 T shirts printed. Of course all profits will go to the oracle. Most of us never thought it cannot continue or of the effect on people's lives. We all need to hit the streets of our towns and cities, day and night, with the cry of common sense . "This can't continue" Dear steve, have you found any more of those informative videos??

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Maybe something good will come out of this for our country. Won't be pleasant for those connected to some of these ideas.

Maybe some of the companies will go out of business because they didn't have sufficient capitol or access to credit
to survive even a mild economic downturn.

There's a lot of new and existing businesses that will shutter because of this, think of all the Zombie companies existing because of access to
cheap $$. It's actually good for a healthy economy for them to not exist.
But then the $5-10 TRILLION Dollars (when it's all done) being thrown at businesses will soften the blow.

Think of all the people who live in debt and live pay check to pay check, these people will suffer and may lose their places to live
and their livelihood, because for many, coming up with $500 is tough for many of this group.

Why? Either they spend way more than they earn and don't know how to budget or they are part of the 30% who work making
less than $12 per hour, with no or minimal benefits and less than 40 hours.

I tell all my kid's when applying for a job if they lowball you, counter with what you want and why you deserve it.
If they say no, say thank you and say I'm worth more than what you're offering to another company out there.
And walk out the door.
Remedy,
Businesses need to re-think minimum wages, If I was offered a minimum wage job, I think they must be expecting minimum work.
If only all workers at the bottom of the wage scale would do this the day's of businesses offering minimum wages will disappear.

I'm very aware of all the ramifications attached to this ideaology. I'm an moderate Independent voter with a whole lot of
left wing liberalism leaking out at the moment. :)

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Apply this line of thinking to the states that are poorly run and expect the rest of the country to pay for their piss poor money management and give away programs . To bad so sad

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Nothing but the truth . You know I'm right you just won't admit it . When I'm doubt follow the money that will tell you the story .

Roberto

Well Known Member
You know I'm right you just won't admit it . Isn't that a quote from a famous debate? Nixon??

brokenwave

Well Known Member
You know I'm right you just won't admit it . Isn't that a quote from a famous debate? Nixon??
Geeezzz, Nixon, Another piece of work. the only time you knew he was lying is when his lips were moving.
Similar to somebody else with a bad suntan and bodies in his closet.