Dogs allowed at Sonoran Sun Rental?

badfish

I had seen numerous dogs at the Sonoran Sun last weekend. My understanding is you must own the condo to bring your dogs. Is this true?

AZ ROB

That is the rule at the Sonoran Spa and the Sonoran Sea.. But it is Mexico arent the Gringo's supposed to break the rules???:rofl:

The worst part is most of the Renters who bring dogs do not clean up after them...

marybna

I am at Bella Sirena and owner that rent on their own and do not go thru property management let renters bring pets. I am positive that this happens at other resorts too.

dwig222

At Sonoran Sun renters are not allowed to have dogs, but owners are allowed to have dogs. When we stayed there we wondered the same thing because we saw many dogs.

badfish

At Sonoran Sun renters are not allowed to have dogs, but owners are allowed to have dogs. When we stayed there we wondered the same thing because we saw many dogs.
Well maybe I can be a "cheater" and find a owner who will let me bring my dogs.

dwig222

So are you saying that the renters are the cheaters? If you rent a condo in San Diego do you ask to read the CC&R's before you give someone a deposit? I think you have that backwards.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
the confirmation letter will state that no animals are allowed by a renter. the renters should have a copy of the reservation (similar to the letter you receive from a hotel that will state basic rules such as occupancy limits, animals, smoking, etc)

badfish

So are you saying that the renters are the cheaters? If you rent a condo in San Diego do you ask to read the CC&R's before you give someone a deposit? I think you have that backwards.
I meant maybe I can find a cheater. Dry heat I know the rules. I stayed at Sonoran Sun two weeks ago.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
I meant maybe I can find a cheater. Dry heat I know the rules. I stayed at Sonoran Sun two weeks ago.
you might also look for other areas in life you could cheat the sytem. maybe an accountant who helps clients cheat on taxes and a cheating service for spouses if you are married. don't just stop with finding an owner who will facilitate allowing a dog into the unit, go for it all.

badfish

you might also look for other areas in life you could cheat the sytem. maybe an accountant who helps clients cheat on taxes and a cheating service for spouses if you are married. don't just stop with finding an owner who will facilitate allowing a dog into the unit, go for it all.
Naw, I will just stick with the room.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Sounds like you know this from experience. I'm done with you. Go break some one else's balls.
Don't quit now. You are asking for advise on cheating rental regulations, so I figured you are the type of person that is looking to cheat in other ways. Stay faithful to your ways. Cheers

AZ ROB

Back to the subject if I were to Rent my condo (I prefer to not rent and just have a place to stay) and someone brought a dog and that dog caused damage to my condo or if there was dog hair in my condo I would absolutely blow a gasket. What gives someone the right to break the rules as you want to do??

badfish

Back to the subject if I were to Rent my condo (I prefer to not rent and just have a place to stay) and someone brought a dog and that dog caused damage to my condo or if there was dog hair in my condo I would absolutely blow a gasket. What gives someone the right to break the rules as you want to do??
I am looking for a condo owner who would allow pets. I would not and have not brought them with out the owners concent.

There are plenty of home owners in Los Conchas that allow pets. That might be where we end up.

dwig222

I am looking for a condo owner who would allow pets. I would not and have not brought them with out the owners concent.

There are plenty of home owners in Los Conchas that allow pets. That might be where we end up.
If you go to Vacation Rentals By Owner, you can filter out the ones that allow pets.