Donations?

marybna

Well Known Member
I have boxes a books to bring down this time. A used book store in Green Valley gave them to me. I tried to contact the American Legion because I know they have a library but never got an answer. I have children books, dvds, paperbacks etc. It maybe too much for the Newspaper so may need to know of some other places that needs book to loan out. I am coming down Sunday.

marybna

Well Known Member
I am leaving Monday to come down with a car load of books. I emailed Am Legion in Mirador but never got an answer. They are all in good shape.

Landshark

Well Known Member
Mark & Barb would know the best place for them. Russ would also be a good source, you could PM him on here. Have you tried contacting Mark? Seems like I remember him being on Facebook. I believe I have a couple of phone numbers for him if you need them. You're welcome to PM me and I'll send them to you.

marybna

Well Known Member
My cell is 520 4903420. It also works in Mexico. I will probably get rid of them as soon as I get to Penasco.

Mary

Roberto

Well Known Member
I just got most of the library in Las Conchas when they recently closed it. so I am good to go. Will take any DVDs or video cassettes and books in Spanish are very welcome. A friend of mine read a book in Spanish I gave her and she said it was the very first book she had ever read. Now she's an avid reader and we need books. Got some at the bookstore in the Malcon and Sams $$$ but would like more.
You can phone me at 638 - 11- 0 -1629 mex cell

marybna

Well Known Member
I took them to Rocky Points Times yesterday. There are books, fiction and non fiction, children's books, travel books. Right now they are in boxes at the front of the office.
Mary