Driving at night in Rocky Point

Lina

Newbie question, so forgive me. I'll be driving from AZ for the first time to RP. I'm concerned with the travel advisories regarding night driving. I understand most of those concerns stem from driving after the border crossing on Hwy 8, but what about driving at night in or around RP. I'll be staying in condos east of the main part of town where it appears to be more deserted. It looks like I need to drive down Hwy 37 to get to the condos and that lower peninsula (not sure of the name of that area - but towards the Grand Mayan) So I'm concerned about driving from "downtown" RP to that area where the condos area. Should I be concerned about driving along that road at night? I'm talking about 9-10 pm, not too much later than that.

Newbie question, so forgive me. I'll be driving from AZ for the first time to RP. I'm concerned with the travel advisories regarding night driving. . . . towards the Grand Mayan) So I'm concerned about driving from "downtown" RP to that area where the condos area. Should I be concerned a . . .bout driving along that road at night? I'm talking about 9-10 pm, not too much later than that.
We've had a place out that way for 20 years. Never had a problem at night.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Newbie question, so forgive me. I'll be driving from AZ for the first time to RP. I'm concerned with the travel advisories regarding night driving. I understand most of those concerns stem from driving after the border crossing on Hwy 8, but what about driving at night in or around RP. I'll be staying in condos east of the main part of town where it appears to be more deserted. It looks like I need to drive down Hwy 37 to get to the condos and that lower peninsula (not sure of the name of that area - but towards the Grand Mayan) So I'm concerned about driving from "downtown" RP to that area where the condos area. Should I be concerned about driving along that road at night? I'm talking about 9-10 pm, not too much later than that.
YOUR ARE GUCCI