Driving at night

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Pangas with tail lights.......they don't need no stinking tail lights!

They are gearing up for the spring miles long gill net season for Vaquita Porpoise.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Four KC Day Lighters mounted on your grille with a one mile beam could have prevented this.

Also, NEVER drive at night in Mehico.

richwi

Well Known Member
Four KC Day Lighters mounted on your grille with a one mile beam could have prevented this.

Also, NEVER drive at night in Mehico.
I have seen soooo many idiots with Daylighters etc driving at night here blinding everyone on the road without any concern at all. I am not talking off road, I mean north of the city on Bonito Juarez, east on Freemont etc. Somehow they seem to equate how many lights they can buy and turn on with masculinity. I love going off road with both my Jeep and Polaris but I save my off road lights for off road.

rplarry

Well Known Member
I have seen soooo many idiots with Daylighters etc driving at night here blinding everyone on the road without any concern at all. I am not talking off road, I mean north of the city on Bonito Juarez, east on Freemont etc. Somehow they seem to equate how many lights they can buy and turn on with masculinity. I love going off road with both my Jeep and Polaris but I save my off road lights for off road.
it was insane during Semana Santa. Completely blinded several times just driving to dinner or the store. So selfish, so inconsiderate it’s unbelievable.

like leaving Bud Light cans, tequila bottles, diapers and trash out in the estuary.

did I mention playing that nasty, loud music at unreal volumes until 3 AM ??

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
More like a Narco State that ultimately feeds off the blood of it's neighbor to the north.

Kinda like the country of Colombia.

Old55

Well Known Member
you maybe on something.
Well not Fox news!
Mexico, in particular, has attracted the attention of different companies around the world because of certain conditions inherent to it, mainly its proximity to the United States (the Mexico-U.S. border at approximately 3,150 kilometers – nearly 2,000 miles – is one of the top 10 longest in the world, as well as one of the busiest and most active economically3); the benefits of free trade agreements signed by Mexico,4particularly the modernized United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA); and low labor costs,5among others.

The New York Times recently made the argument that Mexico is the next globalization stop after China, pointing to the trend that U.S.-based companies that used to obtain goods from suppliers located in Asia, mostly China, have started to look elsewhere for new locations and suppliers given the fact that obtaining such goods from regular suppliers has become increasingly more expensive and time-consuming.

Several inquiries have been raised on whether Mexico will replace China as the preferred destination for investments of countries such as the U.S. There are reasons to believe that this may happen, such as the tariffs imposed to Chinese products in the U.S. or the increment in salaries of Chinese workers. However, there are companies that may choose to stay in China since they are comfortable with doing business there, particularly those that fit in with the local Chinese high-tech capabilities and supply chain infrastructure.
13th in purchasing power and 15th in this analysis
15. Mexico
  • 2021 Nominal GDP in Current U.S. Dollars: $1.29 trillion82
  • 2021 PPP Adjusted GDP in Current International Dollars: $2.61 trillion83
  • 2021 GDP Growth: 4.8%84
  • 2021 Nominal GDP Per Capita in Current U.S. Dollars: $9,92685

Mexico is the 15th largest economy in the world.82

Over the past three decades, Mexico has emerged as a manufacturing economy under a series of free trade agreements with the United States, Canada, and 44 other countries. Many major U.S. manufacturers have integrated supply chains with counterparts or operations in Mexico. Mexico supports a variety of exports, including consumer electronics, vehicles, and auto parts, as well as petroleum and agricultural products.86

The international drug trade constitutes an ongoing challenge to Mexico’s development, contributing directly to violence and corruption in the country. Weak legal institutions have made it difficult to regulate and integrate the large informal economy that employs more than half of Mexico’s workforce.

Old55

Well Known Member
Speaking of driving the Sonora Rally is just finishing off…..
More than 700 participants will arrive in SL at the closing of the Sonora Rally.
San Louis River Colorado . - Hundreds of motorcyclists and motorcyclists from all over the world will close out in this city the Sonora Rally World Rally Raid Championship, which was held for the first time this year in the desert of northern Sonora, Mexico.
This historic closure will take place this Friday from 10:00 in the morning in the esplanade of the Forest of the City where more than 700 competitors, staff, mechanics, organizers of the Sonora Rally and representatives of the International Motorcycle Federation and the Federation International of Motorists.
The Director of Municipal Tourism, Tania Castillo Salazar, reminded that to this great event of international extreme sport, the general community is invited to appreciate the off-road vehicles that participated in this edition of the 2R World Rally Raid Championship-Sonora Rally.
This official closure of the race, which began last April 22 on a route drawn by Hermosillo, Puerto Peñasco and San Luis Rio Colorado, will be presided by Mayor Santos González Yescas, whose interest is to position the municipality as a destination for visitors and host of great sporting events international size like this one stood out.
In the logistics of the event, he pointed out, the Municipal Directorate of Public Safety, the Directorate of Civil Protection and Municipal Firefighters, Public Works and the Mexican Red Cross, delegation of San Luis Rio Colorado.
It is very exciting for us to receive visitors from different countries such as United States, Canada, Qatar, France, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Belgium, Czech Republic, Italy, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, China, United Kingdom, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Poland and South Africa, all welcome to live in San Luis for the closing and awarding of the competitors," he expressed.
Also, reaffirmed the commitment of this 29th City Council to work in teamwork and coordination with the State Government through the Secretary of Tourism for the organization of this magnificent event that echoes worldwide of extreme sports.
· ·

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
A few hours ago we saw three vehicles mired in the salt and mud beyond recovery out in the mud flats just past and east of Salina Grande on the Coastal Highway. They seemed to think that they could just blast their way over the white salt like it was pavement. All three were up to the doors in the black muck under the salt. They were some type of "support" vehicles for the rally.

Too bad too sad dumb dip-shits. The experience will be a "rad" time for them and most likely be the highlight of their trip. Lucky they didn't attempt it in August.