Dubious Distinction......

Just checked the number of posts I have on here......Sheesh....I've even passed Kenny......

I need to get a life....besides going to work, and the occasional trip to Penasco, I am spending just too much on this Forum!!!:getlife:

Maybe I need to ask Stuart to put me on a 30 days suspension!:aagh:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Joe,
PUT THE KEYBOARD DOWN AND BACK AWAY FROM THE MONITOR!!!!!! LOL! I'm one to talk, tho!

Just checked the number of posts I have on here......Sheesh....I've even passed Kenny......

I need to get a life....besides going to work, and the occasional trip to Penasco, I am spending just too much on this Forum!!!:getlife:

Maybe I need to ask Stuart to put me on a 30 days suspension!:aagh:
Rockyptjo, but my husband thinks the same as this. Maybe he will write Stuart and ask him to put me on suspension. But truthfully, it is a delight to read this forum and everyone is so generous about sharing their experiences with the rest of us. I am not a bit new to Mexico, but relatively new to Rocky Point. When the conversation goes to boating and fishing though, he does not want me off the forum, but is spellbound with the writings.

As long as it's for Joe's eyes only Mark (just kiddin' Kenny;)). Janet, my husband thought the same thing......."she's on that thing again", LOL!! But as soon as he discovered what a wealth of information this forum provides, he was all for it. "Get as much info as you can about RP so we know what's going on". And now that we have met several members on here, he thinks it's pretty damn cool...........

Yea, I know...................that's what happens when his alarm clock goes off at 3:00 a.m.!! Nothing much to do at that time of day but get on the computer!!