Dukes is worth a try

wprsly

We have ate here about twice a week for the last couple....great (and cheap) specials.
Today we had 2 cheeseburgers, a fry and 4 beer for 128 pesos.
Yesterday 1/2 rack ribs was $8.

Good family run happy place....

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I had a tour group today (mostly locals) as we drove by Dukes they all said now there is a great place to eat.....says something.

El Gato

We ate there - special price was good - steaks were good but too well done for my taste - staff were friendly and enjoyable. Would go again.

About 4 blocks North of Calle 13 on the road to Playa Bonita and the resorts, surrounded by ATV rental places.
Last time past, there were camel pic etchings in the windows from the old Camel Toe.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Cameltoe/Hideaway ??? Where in the hell is that?? I don't have a gps for RP.
Headed west on Calle Trece (13th st) go to the sushi place on your right, make a right turn on the street just past the sushi place and drive about 100 yards, keep looking up and you will see a sign that says Duke on it. It will be on your right. Brokenwaves directions will get you there the same. It looks like we were typing at the same time.

CJ*

Saturday Special - Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon, with a small bowl of Shrimp Scampi, baked potato and dinner salad. $11. EXCELLENT.

ben21

I frequent their Scottsdale location w/ my softball team after games and we always enjoy the food and service. It's been on my to do list for RP, but I never get around to it. I guess I always want to get as much Mexican food and beer as possible when visiting.