Dumb question, but ...

audsley

Well Known Member
Do you need to be a Sam's Club member to shop there in Rocky Point? We've always had someone in our group who's a member and don't recall if you need the card as you would in the states.

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
Do you need to be a Sam's Club member to shop there in Rocky Point? We've always had someone in our group who's a member and don't recall if you need the card as you would in the states.
Yes. And your Mexican Sam’s card may or may not work in the US. Supposedly there is an app you can use.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Used our Yuma Sam's Club card in PP last week as we always have for many years.

They were being prickish during the ching-chong floo there requiring one card per person. We had two.

Keep an eye out on the food products as you will see many of them on the dishes that you order in many restaurants in PP.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Hello Jerry............

You do realize that every single pig meat in a tube product that is sold there is made in China, as is most in the FUSA.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Posible carne de los chinos.

Probably why all of that imported pre-packaged so-called hog meat is so dry. They definitely pressed out all of the manteca for other products. I always relish the pink food color in the baloney and hot dogs as well. Chi-Mex and Fud brands are my favorites.

Also, they would never waste perfectly good and delicious intestines to shove it into as that tripe stuff is another delicacy in many parts of the turd world along with fried brains and testicles.

Old55

Well Known Member
J.J. ,The Serrano ham ( argentina as I remember) is a acquired taste for the hillfolk palate raised on OSCAR Meyer bologna.

richwi

Well Known Member
We live full time in Penasco and I love hotdogs, but I think my taste is biased by my American upbringing. I have tried every brand I can find here and so far don’t like any of them other than US brands that some places carry.

Old55

Well Known Member
We live full time in Penasco and I love hotdogs, but I think my taste is biased by my American upbringing. I have tried every brand I can find here and so far don’t like any of them other than US brands that some places carry.
if you ever are in Tucson try Ruiz Hot Dogs on 6th and 22nd.It has a last minute toasting technique that brings it all together even if the dog itself isnt Gold coast Dogs quality ( I do miss Chicago sometimes!)

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
That's because Mexican style and American style "hot dogs" are entirely different.

As I mentioned above Mex style hot dogs rarely contain much meat if any. Buy one from a food cart sometime if you can stomach it. Those are usually just masa with red food coloring extruded thru a machine then steamed and stuck in a bun then slathered with condiments especially chili. Not quite the Hebrew National quality that we are accustomed to.