Early weather change, I think

Roberto

Seems early this year but lately cool enough at night after midnight to open all the doors and windows to sleep. Early mornings are about perfect. Sun is too damned hot mid day.

Beach is perfect today, breezy but sea is flat. Lots of pangas out, good day for fishin.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Seems early this year but lately cool enough at night after midnight to open all the doors and windows to sleep. Early mornings are about perfect. Sun is too damned hot mid day.

Beach is perfect today, breezy but sea is flat. Lots of pangas out, good day for fishin.

As soon as that humidity breaks I'm headed down Roberto so talk to who you have to talk to and make that happen... I was thinking October. LOVE October... Top 3 month of the year to be in RP

As soon as that humidity breaks I'm headed down Roberto so talk to who you have to talk to and make that happen... I was thinking October. LOVE October... Top 3 month of the year to be in RP
Can we get it done for the first week of October? I would be so ever grateful.

MIRAMAR

I was thinking the weather had changed in Penasco after waking up on Saturday to 70 degrees and a beautiful day and evening. Then Sunday and the humidity hit. Hopefully it will be gone next week when we're down.

Last edited:
Starting Thursday the humidity should ease a bit, it will still get into the 90 s but the dew points will drop into the 50-60s which will be better that almost the 80s which is the summer trend in RP. October 15th is the magical date for turning off the A/C. :)

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Starting Thursday the humidity should ease a bit, it will still get into the 90 s but the dew points will drop into the 50-60s which will be better that almost the 80s which is the summer trend in RP. October 15th is the magical date for turning off the A/C. :)
I have my eye on that weekend... tides4fishing says full moon I believe.

It was toasty but dry yesterday took about 4 hrs to cool the house below 80 for sleeping . Really nice this morning at 70 degrees, but got really toasty today and the humidity is back again. Tacos Brisas is air-conditioned now but tacos went from 15 pesos to 19. But still a deal.

Roberto

69 at mi casa hoy. All windows wide at night and closed in the day keeps it comfortable with ceiling fans.

Sea is flat today with only a light breeze. Clear blue skies with that scorching Sonora sun working it's
way across the sky.

It was 72 in Cholla this morning but 78% humidity, so I ran the ac a bit. It is pretty toasty today. We went snorkeling at Pinto point and found the usual warm pockets of water but also found some chilly pockets as well. There were swarms of silver shad in the shallows with lots of Sargent major fish and some juvie groupers eyeing the shad, literally there were millions of them along the 200 yards of shoreline we explored. I've never seen that many ever at one time. Good fishing in the spring I bet.