Eggs taste funny?

Is it just me, or do the eggs you buy at Super Lay or the Bodega taste weird lately. It's a trivial question but to me they have a kind of chemical taste to them.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I haven't noticed it but I buy my eggs from the tiendita across the street from my house in the hood. We buy a dozen or more a week for deviled eggs and they taste great to us.

playaperro

El Pirata
Most people think brown eggs are better than white. the difference is the color of the chicken Roberto, The more A's the box has the harder the shell, chicken talk.

Roberto

I'll buy brown because growing up we bought eggs from a neighbor, .50 dozen and he always gave me a nickle and said "That's not change, that's for you." Brown eggs remind me of old Hennie Wray and his chicken yard.

Sarina

I haven't noticed it but I buy my eggs from the tiendita across the street from my house in the hood. We buy a dozen or more a week for deviled eggs and they taste great to us.
Hello. I am a fairly new resident here in PP. I would love to buy my eggs from a local who keeps hens in their farm or yard. Where exactly in the neighborhood do you buy these eggs and would you be willing to introduce me to your egg dealer, lol?! I am also interested in any farmers, ranchers or locally grown vegetables or meat that anyone may know of. Please advise. Thanks, Sarina