El Barco oyster farm video

Landshark

Well Known Member
Do you pour off the liquid from inside the shell or mix it in? How do you get all of that stuff in half an oyster shell??Big oyster??
I rinse the shell and oyster and then add everything in the shell until it’s full. A little spills while cooking but that just makes for some great smells from the grill! The wine/butter/garlic sauce is the key... smells and taste so good! Simmering in the shell until the flavors blend makes all the difference.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I cook em on the grill til they pop open and whip up some tasty sauces to dip in. Awesome and lessens the chance of getting sick
Exactly the way we do it, mesquite charcoal fire, hot garlic butter, Tabasco or Franks hot sauce and ice cold herradura tequila. AJUA!

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
You have been there... or you want to go.... or you never heard of it... and after you watch this video you will want to go! Brand new video released this morning Sunday July 5th. It is about the ladies who run the oyster coop South East of Peñasco called el Barco. It is a wonderfully made short film. I have a pretty good idea you will enjoy it as much as Naomi and I.

I cannot get the sound to play and find no sound button on the youtube link, help?

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
I have often wondered here why so little of a variety of seafood is prepared. Coconut shrimp, breaded shrimp, etc. etc. There are some really fabulous asian seafood preparations and I think you can find all the seafood you want. I love octopus but you rarely find that. How do you prepare geoduck ?? Jellyfish??
The old Senorial Hotel had a geat Chinese/Seafood restaurant in it that had a wide variety of seafood.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
We still have stress..its just realigned. I worry about my friends here and how they are doing. I worry how my wife is doing. Our monthly expenses run less than 1000 usd except for travel but includes groceries for two and food donations to Steps of love.
Is there a website for Steps of Love?